FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wow dkp site hosting

godest2
hey guys, am gonna set up a dkp site for my wow guild, humm iv heard you can use database and that stuff on frihost. can any1 get me started on how to do and all that please ? am new to this and would really need some help, thanks in advance // regards the godest Rolling Eyes
Esch
If you're not familiar with PHP or SQL, your best bet is to see if you can find a premade script. EQDKP Plus looks pretty promising, though I'll admit that I wasn't acquainted with DKP until a few moments ago. In any case, it looks like the project is PHP and MySQL-based, which frihost supports, so you should have no problem running it on frihost once you get an account.

If you're willing to take a dip into learning PHP and SQL, you could start with one of the many php tutorials available out there, in addition to the similarly plentiful mysql tutorials. In any case, I wish you luck if you decide to start learning it, and I can assure you that it will make your life much easier once you want something that no one else has envisioned, or have to fix something that broke.
[FuN]goku
i play wow but... wtf is dkp??