FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hairy spider in my mouth.

Rico
What’s the nastiest thing to ever bite you. I asked this to a second year fine art group and the winner was a tiny and beautiful girl who’d grown up on a farm and had been bitten by a full grown Hereford bull. Personally I’ve been bitten by a human (I needed anti-biotics to get the wound to stop festering), dog, cat (more than once by the same one), parrot X2, hamster, snake (Red-lip poisenous), frog, lizard, different kind of birds (besides the parrots) and a vast collection of bugs including biting fly’s, locusts and mozzies, but the worst was a hairy spider that bit me inside my mouth. How you ask. I was little, not only in stature but also in wisdom. I took a drink from the garden hose by sticking the hose in my mouth and opening the tap.
Zezima
Proves the fact that you really need to get some common sense - Couldn't you find somewhere else to drink water from, besides a hose used to water plants on a farm?
judelover
Fancy how to get bitten by human beings...
My worst case was being bitten by bees.
BTW, do frogs bite?
Zezima
^^ We posted in the same minute.
judelover
Zezima wrote:
^^ We posted in the same minute.

Exactly the same time... lol. Good luck!
FaLLeN
I'd have to say a bee, cause i seem to be allergic to them.
When i was little, we where at the shops getting something then a bee was flying around, and my dad got his hat and tried to stop it from getting me, but he trapped the bee on my face and it stung me near the eye.

Now my parents thought, it's just a bee(not knowing i was allergic at the time) and went to the doctor got the stinger out and that was that. But when i woke up, i could hardly see my eye because my face had swelled up so much, but this was also due to the fact that the marvolous guys at the hospital had left part of the stinger in there to quietly inject venom into me overnight. So we went to our local GP, got it taken out, and within a few days i was better.

And thats my heroic story of the BEE STING!
Very Happy
fedex220
I think that the spider is the nastyest thing of all... I hate spiders soo much, They just creep me out. If i ever went over someones house and they had a pet terantula or something i would never go in that room.. they are just so ugly andnasty that i cant stand it... Does anyone else here have spiderphobia?
David_Pardy
Well it's actually called Arachnophobia Wink.

And bees don't bite - they sting.

I've been bitten by humans, cats, a dog, rats, a small turtle, numerous birds, a saltwater fish known as a Tailor (a small one), and nothing else I can remember
jon9314
parrot (affrican grey)
Ducksteina
The worst thing I've been bitten (or stung, whatever Razz) from was a bee.
I was about 8 years old and in a zoo, when suddenly a bee stings me right under my eye! It hurt horribly, but nothing more happened.
I was lucky it didn't get into my eye. Probably I would be blind on that eye now...
madsencarl
when people bite me, i hardly feel any pain.

that's how incredibly awesome i am.
guissmo
Rico wrote:
What’s the nastiest thing to ever bite you. I asked this to a second year fine art group and the winner was a tiny and beautiful girl who’d grown up on a farm and had been bitten by a full grown Hereford bull. Personally I’ve been bitten by a human (I needed anti-biotics to get the wound to stop festering), dog, cat (more than once by the same one), parrot X2, hamster, snake (Red-lip poisenous), frog, lizard, different kind of birds (besides the parrots) and a vast collection of bugs including biting fly’s, locusts and mozzies, but the worst was a hairy spider that bit me inside my mouth. How you ask. I was little, not only in stature but also in wisdom. I took a drink from the garden hose by sticking the hose in my mouth and opening the tap.

I've been bitten by a vampire...

...many times...!

My friend's jokingly pretending to be one...
Hunterseaker
I've been stung by a bee for serveral times, and im allergic for them....
So when I get stung I get dizzy and I almost pass out.... Sad
When I get stung I know what is gonna happen to me, I have about 1 minut to get in a safe place before the venom is going to work, after 2 minutes I get verry dizzy... and then I feel absolutely crap....
k-tracker
Confused thta really scared a big spider hairy spider in your mouth owwwwwwww I get cold of it if ithink to it relly scared! Evil or Very Mad Mad Confused i'am scared for those animals!! really it's no joking! Rolling Eyes Embarassed Rolling Eyes

post edited by wumingsden - the emotions and exclamation marks were way OTT.
dennisoz
Just a bee and a cat at my side Laughing
Teddy1
I've been bitten by gnats (lil fly thingy majiggies), a few dogs including my own Sad, a cat and a mosquito Sad. But least i can say at least they heal Very Happy.
faceface
It may be the meth, but it seems like I get bit every night by a heep of spiders.
Utopia GFR
Mostly bitten by bees and human beings as well for fun purposes Very Happy

The first fact happened during my childhood when I used to live in india (New Delhi) and the second fact, well, when I encounter crazy wicked characters like individuals who consider themselves as vampires, biting people's nape when they got somehow really drunk Very Happy

Should I mention that some girls like to bite their male/female partner while having intimate exchanges together Very Happy
Ghost Rider103
I have been bitten by a lot of things, snakes, spiders, bees, wasp, dogs, cats, bird, goat, horse, cow and prolly more lol.

But the worst, hmmmm I dont really know, none of them really hurt because I usually got my hand or w/e is being bitten away quickly. But I would have to say the dog. I own a dobermen which is about full grown by now, I was sleeping on my couch and my hand was kind of hanging off my couch and he came up and bit my hand. It hurt, but I thought it was pretty funny because after I had gotten bitten, he sat down and looked at me like he did nothing Laughing
The Master DCK
Oh the worst thing i have gotten bit by would proably be my door. (yes doors bite) when i was really little i got my hand stuck in the door and everyone thought i was crying cause my friend was leaving Evil or Very Mad i got really mad at that.

the second worst thing was a dog my friend decided to throw something at it and the dog attacked me. i really hurt but didnt pierce my skin
Vrythramax
well this isn't exactly a bite....but I was stung by a grey scorpion once. I was walking across my backyard and stepped on it barefooted.....felt like I walked into a campfire. Sad
william
Not many things have bitten me; however I have been bitten by a variety of insects, spiders, birds (especially parrots), a cat, and little kids. Confused

The worst bite ever would be from this pitbull. But, I managed to fight it off. Laughing
The Master DCK
A PITBULL!? Shocked you are pretty lucky to have fought it off unless it was still a pup pitbull are some heavy dogs
william
^ Actually, it was full grown. And yeah, I was luckier than other people. Plus, I wasn't the only victim of that pitbull.

I never understood why it came after me, though. Think
The Master DCK
you werent carrying any meat where you?
william
^ Laughing No, I wasn't carrying any meat. I was just working outside. The only thing I had with me were a shovel. Oh well, I probably never will see that dog again.