FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

godest2
i would suggest to change the amount of posts you need to do Smile really, to be honest, 5 posts dosent really prove that you are an active member of this community, i belive many just make 5 pointless posts/topics here to just get their points and then later never ever post again, well its a good idea but it needs to be fixed a lil if you ask me Wink // The godest Twisted Evil
Traveller
Well, it is not an automated system. We examine the messages closely. Unlike many other systems, where more posts are required, FriHost requires five quality posts. That means that Spam, one-liners, posts consisting mostly of smilies, etc. are not sufficient if the user hopes to get a hosting account.

Likewise, we take a dim view of people who never bother to SEARCH before mindlessly creating duplicates of existing, especially topics like "More posts for hosting" which you should have noticed was LOCKED, since it had already been answered and, ITSELF, had been a duplicate.

-close-