FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

|www.pcprice.info | Get Latest ComputerSpares Price in India

k_s_baskar
http://www.pcprice.info
is hosted recently to publish the latest computer Accessories Price list for Indians. It lists the latest price for all materials to built a New pc.

Please watch this site and post your ideas to develop this site.

Smile
askchris
Your site is clear and well laid out, the only thing I would recommend to you is that each different component category be placed on its own page with a menu on the index page linking through to each component page, maybe also with a shopping cart facility so that people can choose a component from each page, add it to the cart and then look at the final list with all the prices added up.

I hope this helps
tristam
A lot of work needed bro.Although it provides the info but the look is terrible.Try to get rid of the horizontal scroll.Categorize the components.
Get the colors to be soothing to the eye.
Indyan
I bookmarked your site since it may come in handy.
However, your website looks very ugly. I would suggest that you get a css based good looking template, and edit that instead of starting from stratch.
www.oswd.com is a good site for free templates.

Two more suggetions :

Fix the layout to remove the large empty space on the right.
Use inpage links for better navigation. In the top put an index like Intel Motherboard, DDR Ram etc so that people can get the prices for components they are interested in easily.
k_s_baskar
Indyan wrote:
I bookmarked your site since it may come in handy.
However, your website looks very ugly. I would suggest that you get a css based good looking template, and edit that instead of starting from stratch.
www.oswd.com is a good site for free templates.

Two more suggetions :

Fix the layout to remove the large empty space on the right.
Use inpage links for better navigation. In the top put an index like Intel Motherboard, DDR Ram etc so that people can get the prices for components they are interested in easily.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll try to change the appearance as u mentioned. meanwhile please review the classifieds section newly introduced today.

Smile