FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Red Alert 2

Graphics
nIvidia
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
intel
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

oren
Does anyone have any cheats for red alert 2? or any mods?
fantasymanageronline
I have a tool, which allows you to get lot of money. Also you can open the entire map (remove fog of war).

Just let me know if you need that...
Loghete
Eeeeh...
What about the off-topic poll? Shocked
Jeyon
Hmm, it's bloody old game.

I think nVDIA will do. Laughing
lukeropro
Intel will do the job, no need for nVidia
amusic
It is an very old game. Any graphic card will do.
Shaunpez
isn't there some sort of way of destroying random buildings by pressing shift something... I love this game...even though its very old it was one of my favorite games awhile back.

IN service,

Shaun
gameantics
Intel doesn't make graphics cards other than the ones that come integrated on their motherboards which even those I think are made by some third party. The better offtopic poll would have been "Nvidia or ATI" which are currently the two top competing video card companies. As for Red Alert 2 I'm pretty sure you can find cheat codes or whatever you're looking for from a simple google search. I take it everyone is probably excited for the new C&C game in development?
SGbilder
As far as i know there is no cheats (in the conventional meaning) for red alert 2. however there are trainers to be found out there. but i hardly see the point. red alert is not that difficult and you dont get much more fun out of it by cheating as you do with some other games.
7Pound7
which ancient tomb did you open to find red alert in there?
I played that when I was a kid still, some 15 years ago...
Nutteloos
7Pound7 wrote:

It's called Command and Conquer: the First Decade. I believe it hit stores here about half a year ago. Smile
haseeb786
if u like to play red alert 2, play it without the cheats, cuz u have the full experience of the game, cheats jus make the games easier to play with, but if u play with out its harder and more challenging. Very Happy Very Happy
medievalman26
There are no cheat codes for it there are hundreds of trainers for it but I see no real reason for using them because it is still difficult to bet with them on. Not really difficult for me considering I have beaten it on the hardest settings. there are some other ways to "cheat" at the game. You could just edit the rules of the game. If you really want the trainers they just mess up the game like it will crash or sometimes not boot up at all. Besides if you actually need the trainers or cheats to beat a game that means the game is kicking your butt or you are just a cheater.
panacuba
I dont see the point this is a very easy game, its a shame that the server for play multiplayer mode its totally disbale....btw i love this game i got an original copy get the expansion Yuri the Revenge or something like that it add a lot fo mode an new wepoans including the yuri civilization(the best for play cuz i can take all with the mind controller
picklebreath
Red Alert 2 is cool and all but I'm waiting for Red Alert 3 to come out.
Its supposed to come out not long from now and the demo is pretty cool.
I just hope its actually challenging.
obiang
Just rediscovered the game myself. It's kind of sad but was battling on the LAN the better part of some weekends with my roomates. Oh, yeah, that's also because one of them has a real shitty notebook.
djsamsung
get the Red Alert 2 Chrono Storm mod. One of the best Red Alert mods i've ever played....lots of new stuffs in it.
soulman
red alert 2 is boring... it's more like a number game rather than RTS
medievalman26
It may be a bit boring but it is still one of the best rts games out there.
djsamsung
totally.... ^^
vaoger
well this game again...
i love it!!
the Yuri character are my fav!!
conquer and control allaince and soviet building!! cool...
more charcter will show up!!!
love it!!
but MOD wont making the game fun!! x0
Sergiy
for me is Red Alert 2 bad game
C&C Generals is realy better. I play C&C thought Internet and this is the best.
I recommend C&C Generals and no Red Alert Laughing
Klaw 2
Nutteloos wrote:
7Pound7 wrote:

It's called Command and Conquer: the First Decade. I believe it hit stores here about half a year ago. Smile

1 15 years ago the first command and conquer didnt exist, and this is RED ALERT 2 it isnt that old more like 6 years.
nancian
oren wrote:

there are a lot, but i think u better try a new game,namely ageof empires3(even it is not fairly new now), empire earth2 , etc
medievalman26
nancian wrote:
oren wrote:

there are a lot, but i think u better try a new game,namely ageof empires3(even it is not fairly new now), empire earth2 , etc

Still you cannot compare them to RA2 bcause you can cheat in those games. The only way to cheat in RA2 is if you use trainers or mods but if you need them or if you need cheats for any game you are a bad gamer.