FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lying suicide bomber kills 19 day laborers

Tiger
19 Iraqi day laborers were killed and 49 wounded by a suicide bomber south of the capital Sunday morning, Hilla police said. [Source: CNN]

Okay, now I'm really confused. 2 Egyptians and an Iraqi citizen are alleged to have helped the suicide bomber who was from Syria to plan the suicide attack. The attack involved driving a car up to a bunch of Iraqi day laborers looking for work, and then setting of the explosives when most of them had gathered around his car.

I really don't see how this man, committing such a wicked act of violence is going to get into heaven and spend his eternal life with umpteen virgins. In fact, I would think that quite the opposite is true. If you believe in God and God were merciful, then surely punishment and not reward would be the result of such actions. I believe so.

If this man were on the receiving end of such actions, would he believe the perpetrator would go to heaven or would he wish him to hell? It is painfully obvious that these guys don't do much thinking. If they did, they wouldn't do the things they do. These people are ruled by hate and madness, not love and mercy. Truly sad, in all respects!
S3nd K3ys
Tiger wrote:
19 Iraqi day laborers were killed and 49 wounded by a suicide bomber south of the capital Sunday morning, Hilla police said. [Source: CNN]

Okay, now I'm really confused. 2 Egyptians and an Iraqi citizen are alleged to have helped the suicide bomber who was from Syria to plan the suicide attack. The attack involved driving a car up to a bunch of Iraqi day laborers looking for work, and then setting of the explosives when most of them had gathered around his car.

I really don't see how this man, committing such a wicked act of violence is going to get into heaven and spend his eternal life with umpteen virgins. In fact, I would think that quite the opposite is true. If you believe in God and God were merciful, then surely punishment and not reward would be the result of such actions. I believe so.

If this man were on the receiving end of such actions, would he believe the perpetrator would go to heaven or would he wish him to hell? It is painfully obvious that these guys don't do much thinking. If they did, they wouldn't do the things they do. These people are ruled by hate and madness, not love and mercy. Truly sad, in all respects!

I'd like to discuss this, but there's no link.

Got a link?

Wink
nerox
Quote:
I really don't see how this man, committing such a wicked act of violence is going to get into heaven and spend his eternal life with umpteen virgins. In fact, I would think that quite the opposite is true. If you believe in God and God were merciful, then surely punishment and not reward would be the result of such actions. I believe so

i'm sure that he will gt his punishment, god have never alowed muslims to kill each other and kill civilians (who r not colonising).