FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you could change ONE thing...

Tabitha
If you could change ONE thing in your life to make it better without risk of changeing something you wouldnt want to change, what would it be.

i think i would have tryed harder in high school. in all reality if i had done so i probalby would not have my daughter now, but that aside, i could have went to a better collage and been done by now. i would have my career and be able to better support my family.

i would have liked to go to a college with dorms and had the whole college experiance. it would have been fun i think.

how about you? what would you do?
bartdou
I would like to change myself to a more handsome guy Laughing
leat397
To change myself into a super healthy body which could let me live more than 200 years! I hope that I could live until someday medical progress could let out body live extra 800 years...........
Keran
I wouldn't change anything in my life, i like everything that i have.
And if i'd change anything, i probably wouldn't be the person i am today and wouldn't have the things i have now, so i'm fine the way it is ;]
a.Bird
I wish I sketched more everyday. Hell, I wish I sketched everyday as a matter of fact.
ocalhoun
I'd change what species I was born into. (This one sucks)
Blaster
I don't think I would change anything. My life seems really good at the moment.
scorpiosemotion
I would go back and actually start college right out of high school instead of waiting. As time goes on it's taking longer to get it completed life just keeps getting in the way....
standready
To put it simply -EVERYTHING! (except Friihost)
thinker013
I would have gone to college sooner.
FaLLeN
I dont really know, im only in year 10, i guess mabye id liked to have done work experience instead of just not being bothered, cause my other friends did it and got jobs...and if i had a job i could a buy a new PC Smile
Davidgr1200
I'd take much better care of my teeth (Going to the dentist for yet another filling is one of the worst things I know).
To Ocalhoun: Which species would you choose instead?
Commando_Sondre
I'd stopped almost all of my time on my computer.
Technaut
i would make skeeters go extinct. Very Happy
Helios
Although I'm a poor guy, who lives in Israel Wink, with lots of stuff on his shoulders, I wouldn't change antyhing.
That's how life is, and I accept it Razz
Josso
I'd get back together with a girl called Aylish.

That's my one thing.
Rako
When i first thought about it there were a lot of things i would like to change. but mistakes just make the good things better (if everything was fun, nothing would be). anyway i learn a lot from my mistakes.
mschnell
I would learn to control myself better.
zjosie729
I would have perfect eyesight, instead of being nearsighted.
S3nd K3ys
I'd change my underwear more.

Oh, wait. I'm not wearing any!

Shocked
Inferno619
As Keran stated, I wouldn't change anything. I wouldn't need to, nothing's wrong, and it is running perfectly. But, if I HAD to change something, then I would make myself do generally good in school, especially when I was in High School.
Josso
S3nd K3ys wrote:
I'd change my underwear more.

Oh, wait. I'm not wearing any!

Shocked

Hahaha... dude.
meet in rio
In a 'go back in time' way, I would have tried harder at school. I haven't done badly for myself, as it is, but I feel I could have done a lot better. I would also have been more confident and so on, and cared less about what other people thought. In shirt, I would have been more mature as a teenager.
godam64
i want to have great power & beckups like bush and israel so i can stop war & we can live and also rest in peace in the universe Very Happy
soulman
I really like to have a skill of music...
Aless
Pursued a sport/talent (like music or acting) with real dedication so I could have one thing that I could say I was really good at & was my passion (instead of now where I just dabble & am not really good at any one thing).
Hunterseaker
Hmm i don't know what I would change,
I probably would make sure i wouldn't get injured as much I got in my life now......
jon9314
i would change my body to one with no alergies or any aillments.
mialynavahy
i dont know, I would like to change the world of course (peace and love) lol but maybe i would like to change myself : less shy, no more tears
prym3r
i would like to gain courage to leave my country and go to the United States... still thinking on it....
Freelance GD
Well, I am happy with what I am. But everybody wants to see changes so I would like to see myself a healthy ever guy.Smile
arkebuzer
Tabitha wrote:
If you could change ONE thing in your life to make it better without risk of changeing something you wouldnt want to change, what would it be.

i think i would have tryed harder in high school. in all reality if i had done so i probalby would not have my daughter now, but that aside, i could have went to a better collage and been done by now. i would have my career and be able to better support my family.

i would have liked to go to a college with dorms and had the whole college experiance. it would have been fun i think.

how about you? what would you do?

You should see the movie Butterfly effect.... it΄s about just what you asked.
Sadly you would not be able to change even the tiniest thing without risking to change everything.
Nameless
I would change from a mortal to an immortal. Smile
Alias
I would like to have 24 chromosomes so that I will become a super human!
[FuN]goku
Helios wrote:
Although I'm a poor guy, who lives in Israel Wink, with lots of stuff on his shoulders, I wouldn't change antyhing.
That's how life is, and I accept it Razz
yeah same with me pretty much. I like how im the smartest computer nerd in my school Razz
jayrelle
If I could change one thing, that would probably go back to elementary years and could have paid more attention to my english class. If only I have done that, then I would be good/ fluent in speaking it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Rico
ocalhoun wrote:

Yes, this is the best thing to change, I’ll have one of the same – preferably a species that has the ability to fly.
Wynand
I think the only thing in your life that you can change and the only thing that you can change to make your life more pleasant is… change yourself.

You determine what happens to you. This is because you make decisions. How you make these decisions is what you are.

Change is not an easy thing. To change yourself you will first have to change your behaviour. Once you changed you behaviour, you will change.

How do you change your behaviour? You must live constructively. Do things that you think you will do once you have changed.

This will change you.
wendy86

i think i would have change my job, i have work for advertising company for 20 years...
tijn01
I don't think I would change much!
I think I am doing pretty okay, and have always made any changes I saw fit.
Everything takes a lot longer than I plan it to, but it all ends up being a worthwhile expereince.

Oh no, wait a minute, if I could change something I would have been born rich, so I could still have done everything I have, but a lot quicker and helped all the people I wanted to along the way....
Montressor
I think that I'd change it so that I would win the lottery in a couple of years, so that I can donate (after taxes) all of it to worthy causes (perhaps a little to FriHost...). After all the thread didn't require that the thing you would change had to happen in the past... and this way I avoid potential butterfly effects changing the present since the effect would be in the future.
Captain Fertile
ocalhoun wrote:

I would agree with you BUT you would still be at the mercy of our species and that is even more scary for me.

I have always said that if I had to come back I would like to come back as a Cat with a really good owner - they have it made.

If I could change one thing I would have to say "My outlook on life" because that sucks.

The good thing is that this is something I can change and I am planning to give it some work.

I am making some plans to change my life in 2007 and this is one of the big ones.

Regards
The Captain
raaeft1
I would like to change the habit of telling lies
guugu
i want to travel in time and born to Keanu Reeves... then im happy
twisthigh
If I could change anything it would be my lazyness, I'm so unmotivated to do anything, I wish I could be more determined, I'd probably get a lot more out of life...
Zaini
I'm pretty how I live my life. I would not change anything. It just sometime I feel that I could have done more or better if I can re-live my life again. I would have spend more time doing things. I would have spend less time sleeping, more time waking up and just doing things that I love.

I'm pretty happy with how my life turn out to be. But hey, if I can just do it one more time, I would have do everything I've done before twice as much. I might just foregos my sleep entirely.
SmartIcon
I would like to come back to one year and three months back and creat a good realtion ship called as friendship with a girl whome I love very much.
Chris24
I would like to change my wife's attitude....Does that count?
Slammer
Its not really possible to change one thing and not affect the other stuff you dont want to change. Cause if you go changing things it'll just knock on to other stuff too
Xcelerate
i would get rid of my mental block that i get while running. i had hoped to b on varsity this year and the top runners kno i can but this mental block skrews me over.
dfunkt
This is a very good question. In all honesty, I would change the amount of trust my husband has for me. It's not very much right now and in all honesty, there's no reason he should fret, i'm not going anywhere. It starts alot of uneccessary arguements.
DynamicNames
I wouldn't need to, I'm happy with myself and my history. But, if I had to choose something to change in my life to make my life go towards the better, then I would have chosen to have never started smoking or I would choose to have never been on the computer so much - My social life outside the computer/internet world would be a whole lot better.
photon
i would have worked harder in school instead of wasting all the time doing nothing.. i really regret that now
brilliantbeauty
I would be a better athelete. Smile
murtazahh
I would have a super computer
catscratches
I would end my life
Fake
I'd like to be more patient , I don't like that trait of mine.
vandame
if i have this chance, i think i would change my moments at school, to pay more attention and study more.
mstreet
I'm not sure what I would change because everything I have done whether it was a bad decision or not everything has lead me to where I am today. I can relate to the whole college and university thing but I'm changing my whole career around now from IT Manager to Career Counsellor. I would have never known that I would not enjoy making money being an IT manager and make half as less being a Career Counsellor. Who'd know...
the666bbq
I would like to quit my job, only do self sustaining gardening, being at home with my girlfriend and our kid(s) - it would try to live a normal live without spending too many hours not-living just for the sake of 'earning money' so that I can buy all those things I am supposed to need...
schumway
I would have bought a ton of microsoft stock when it was first available.
tefa_taftaf2010
I Choose to cahnge my study because i hate [b]civil enginering

and i think that's enough to make my life better[/b]
Revvion
to stop the creation of human kind (so humans will never destroy this world)
Eneru
I will change myself to a better looking person. lol
eggg
I would have learned to ride a bike when I was 8! Take that, Ken Lake!