FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Quick reply?

hellgod
@admin please install Quick Reply Mod it will be very usefull instead of clicking on POST reply everytime.. a small reply box will come at the end of the page..
WickedGravity
If you look at the sticky on the top of this forum, you will see that Quick Reply is on the list of "Ultra NO" MODS that will never be added.

Why?

Because Quick Reply Mods invite spam spam spam.
hellgod
oh am sorry i dint see that sticky.. anyway i dont understand how they will invite spam Rolling Eyes it makes posting easier.. thats all but upto admin to decide Smile
bdoneck
It makes it much easier to post, therefore people will spam much more. I know that sometimes I don't reply to a topic mostly because I don't feel like clicking reply then waiting for it to load, which is a good thing because if you are really interested in a topic, and are not spamming, you will not mind clicking reply, but if you are spamming and not that interested in the topic you might be too lazy to click reply and just say "Screw it" (excuse me if that was in any way against rules, I'm not sure if profanity is allowed)
hellgod
hmm mayb ur right.. jus that i am very much used to it as all the forums i visit have it..
Maka
I just installed quick reply on my forum it owns, but for here nope, it will add a lot more spam to clean up.