FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RAVE and HunterxHunter

Tidus2100
does somebody know that? They are very good to watch^^
crimson_aria
I do! And I so love Hunter X Hunter. Though, I kind of expected something better for Greed Island. But I like the anime overall. Especially the Genei Ryodan part.

I've watched rave before, but I didn't get to finish it. I can't even remember much about the story too. 3173.. elie, that's all I could remember so far, and that they're traveling .
Tidus2100
Ya.hunterxhunter is nice. i have all the episodes of this. But i want to know what gon wanna do with his farther after the movie xD.
carlokes
Hi there,

I've seen some episodes from both animes and to be honest i didn't like any of them. IN MY OPINIUM i think that both animes are a bit childish and, being the main character kids, the story tends to be kinda dull...Since i like full-of-action-animes, after a while I got bored with both these animes.However the story and the plot of both of them is actually quite interesting and i would probably recommend people to give a look to some episodes to see if youlike.

Stay Cool
shun
I love hunteerxhunter, I just finished watching upon to where Gon meets his father again. Does anyone know what happens after that? Is that the last episode so far for hunter? Is the anime going to continue after Greed Island, or does it just stop there?
Dozetsu
I very like HunterXHunter. I like kirua.
x0x0
Rave? Groove Adventure Rave? if that's what you're talking about well eah.. rave was good except there are some major flows. it has the potential to become popular. some of the characters were a bit random and some episode were just too random... however when it comes up with real plot, it was definitely good. especially the part where almost all of the mysteries were revealed. aside from that, there are some touching scenes like during the part where resha was still alive. and the villains were likeable for some reason.

as for hunter x hunter... i've never get to watch the ovas, but i was definitely hooked up before
QrafTee
shun wrote:
I love hunteerxhunter, I just finished watching upon to where Gon meets his father again. Does anyone know what happens after that? Is that the last episode so far for hunter? Is the anime going to continue after Greed Island, or does it just stop there?

The anime ended a long time ago. It's just that the fanbase was strong back then so they kept adding OVAs to pacify the fans. I believe the manga went on where Gon left Greed Island, but didn't find his father until much later on. And since he found his father at the end of the third OVA, I doubt there will be another OVA... unfortunately... well... that might be debatable. I mean some anime should just end while they're on top.
jayrelle
yes.. I've seen this anime and I really like this one! I love killua and gon! Laughing