FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[ANI]APPLESEED

rx78alpha
Peaceful metropolis Orrin Pass, hides behind the ideal riddle of the shadow APPLESEED.

In 2131, nearly destroys the entire world the non- nuclear war finally to end. The soldier returns alive which from the war enlightens elegant _ natrium this, the Chinese mugwort NOSE (body has nearly all mechanized) in the past sweetheart cloth with under the mystical female pupil leadership, arrived the dominant world peaceful metropolis < Orrin Pass >. < Orrin Pass > is by does not have the metropolis compared to the humanity which the aggressivity, also the non- reproduction ability improved seed biochemistry person and the humanity coexists, everybody thought the humanity and the biochemistry person can maintain the influence in this peaceful metropolis equilibrium, had not thought two between the opposition is actually intense day after day, finally in Lian Tina and the cloth the Chinese mugwort all is involved in this in order to capture "APPLESEED" in battle. Whether this campaign will be able to have the future?