FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

2 suggestions

hellgod
a suggestion i know mostly would be denied.. take off image adds.. as they take time to load.. there is no problem in text add but also in posting section.. these adds can be placed in the bottom..

then how about a new skin.. the default skin is so normal have somether special one..
bdoneck
Unless you're on dial-up I don't see any problems with image ads, they load just as fast as the rest of the page. I also doubt that text ads would bring in even close to as much money as image ads do.

A new skin would be great though. I don't really like this skin that much. Even if you just found one you can download online instead of making your own.
hellgod
well yes i am on dial up.. but will b on BB soon..

get skins please!
WickedGravity
It has been mentioned a few times that the "skin" or template of the page will not change in the forseeable future. While it is the stock version of the PHPBB templates, it is also the fastest loading because everything else is optimized around it. Including almost all the mods out there and even the database queries for some of the complex mods.

As for the image ads. They take up very little bandwidth and in the end probably pull in a great deal more than just the text ads. I click on all of them every now and again because I believe in the cause here at Frihost.

So, now that I have given you my no speech, I shall kindly go away.
hellgod
well i accept that this is a fast loading template.. but you can modify the colour codes of this templates.. that would do no harm..

and as for mods customized here there should be no big problem in sql queries cos sql queries are in the DataBase and not in the skin files.. jus need to do a few editing to view the mods nothing else..
n0obie4life
1 thing.

The sticky is beautiful.

-close-