FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I BELIEVE THE FONTS NEED IMPROVEMENT

judelover
because i find the forum takes on a grey look.....
though it's a simple clean look, i still think it's hard to see clearly after a very long time.
Josso
Seems fine to me, what would you suggest instead Confused
Marston
I BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T TYPE TOPIC TITLES IN CAPS BECAUSE IT IS VERY RUDE.
Keran
Whats wrong with the Font? I think the Font is alright, standard one or something.
I believe you mean the forum graphic layout, but i might be wrong...
When it comes to the layout i think it's fine the way it is, nothing too extravagant, ideal for this type of forums...
garionw
Keran wrote:
Whats wrong with the Font? I think the Font is alright, standard one or something.
I believe you mean the forum graphic layout, but i might be wrong...
When it comes to the layout i think it's fine the way it is, nothing too extravagant, ideal for this type of forums...

Yes, Can you imangine Google using some sort of acid-green look with 12 images per-page and with a fixed layout?
judelover
Marston wrote:

Really? Typing in caps just shows politeness. BTW, it saves time because you don't have to take notice of the initial letters.
Keran
judelover wrote:

Really? Typing in caps just shows politeness. BTW, it saves time because you don't have to take notice of the initial letters.

And i thought when using Capslock you make an impression of screaming... Guess saving time is more important then having a good look of your thread?

But it's offtopic, maybe You should explain what you really meant and what do you suggest with the font thing.
SpellcasterDX
judelover wrote:
Marston wrote:

Typing in caps gives the impression you're screaming. So actually, it shows rudeness. Rolling Eyes
And how does that save time? I don't get it.

As for the fonts, what do you mean? They look fine. Not flashy, not boring. They're standard fonts. They don't need to be improved at all.
ocalhoun
judelover wrote:

though it's a simple clean look,

Therefore, it is a good look.

Marston wrote:

Marston
ocalhoun wrote:
Marston wrote:

Smile
judelover
And i also find many other forums take on a grey look. grey, do all of you like grey? And no one doesn't? An interesting phenomenon.
Traveller
The point has been made, and noted. It will be up to the owner of the site to decide the fonts he would like to use, or other aspects of the site's appearance. He does read these suggestions, and will take them into consideration if and when he decides to modify the site's appearance.

For now, however, this thread got so off-track with the discussion of proper Netiquette, that the thread's originator repeated the essential content of his original message.

Thus, the original poster and those who have responded have made their respective points, and this thread is now -closed- to prevent further repetition or off-topic responses.