FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


DO YOU SMOKE CIGARETTES AND WHAT BRANDS DO YOU PREFER





judelover
I DO, AND WONDER HOW MANY DO YOU A DAY?
I JUST LESS THAN 10.
ESSE AND MILD SEVEN
mzonas
sorry, but I cant help you, coz I dont smoke.
judelover
i find it's hard to kick, though i am not that addicted
ncwdavid
I used to smoke but I do not any more. I think it's a discusting habbit.
kikass
i do smoke.. around ten a day... its an Indian brand.. Wills
jasmine
I don't smoke but my sister does and she buys the expensive ones. I'm not sure of the brand though but she wouldn't settle for the cheaper menthol ones... or something like that she said. Smile
thealpha
dear friend, please give up smoking, you know, it is harmful, both harmful to you and your family.
deStructuralized
My favorite brand is the one that does not cause lung cancer.
Liu
Man you guys are annoying; if you don't smoke just get out of the thread and don't post. Is it that hard to not keep imposing your "smoking is bad" ideas?
Danives
Im trying to give up, but I mainly smoke Marlbro Lights or Benson and Hedges. Tried some fags called Moons when I was in Prauge, quite light and not too bad. Best fags are in Amsterdam though Wink

Dan
Rico
When I did smoke I liked Marlborough and Camel.
Ozzy
I do when I'm drunk, and whenever I feel the need.

Benson & Hedges Special Filter.
mgx_virtual
I do smoke, but do think it is disgusting, and am trying to quit for a few months already. I smoke around 1-2 packs per day, usually Marlboro, and Dunhill.
yy1124
I don't smoke...
and I don't like smokers with all that smell over them...

And it gets irritating if people in the next table smoke while I am having my meal
rslate
Liu wrote:
Man you guys are annoying; if you don't smoke just get out of the thread and don't post. Is it that hard to not keep imposing your "smoking is bad" ideas?


@agree

I smoke 1-2 packs a day of Marlboro Reds, and I have for years. I have quit occasionally when dating a woman who doesn't like kissing a smoker Rolling Eyes so I can control it when I need to, but as soon as we break up I'm back to 1-2 packs a day. Wink
x-0n3
Well, I don't smoke but my father does. He smokes an Israeli brand called Time. Well, I think smoking isn't really a good habit but do as you want.
One thing I can say - you can match the brand to the guy.
Usually women smoke "XYZ Lite", most "macho-man" smoke Marlboro, etc.
I just find it really funny.

x-0n3.
dmntr
Smoking
i don't usually do that when i am not drunk.. but then I prefer only cigars or cigarils, or the best choice is my own rolled cigarils, they are really good, so every time i bring them all my friends are wainting ti be given one or two ))
The Master DCK
I dont smoke but alot of ppl around me do and i love the smell (i think they got me addicted) and they ALL smoke marblo (main ppl are 2 sisters and brother in law)
jt32470
i have been a cash cow for the marlboro corporation for too long i would like to break myself free from it tho
chick.peckin
Today is the only day to quit. I don't smoke, and as a medical student I sympathize with this dangerous hobby. I'd rather go on a survival trek. It's safer!
Captain Fertile
I smoke hand-rolled cigarettes with filters. I use Golden Virginia tobacco and slim filters. Cigarette Papers I use are Zig-Zag greens, Swans and Rizla greens (least favourite).

When I smoked tailor-made cigarettes I smoked mainly Superkings and when abroad I smoke Marlboro Lights.

To the non-smokers and ex-smokers who may tut-tut at people like me I understand the benefits of quitting and people simply telling me to quit will do nothing in helping me to do so most smokers know better than anyone the problems they are causing themselves and others by smoking, I try to be a conscientious smoker and agree with many of the no-smoking policies.

I have tried to quit on many occasions without success because I have always returned to smoking, the longest I have lasted without any cigarettes or smoking cessation products (like gum or patches) is four months thanks to the superb Allan Carr way of thinking. When I quit I am pretty sure it will be via his method.

Its amazing how easy I seem to find it to quit and then it just grabs me again. I guess this is hard for non-smokers to understand but after smoking for over twenty years it seems to be the habit more than the addiction that has me unless of course that is the addic in me making excuses.

Regards
The Captain *cough*
Motoracer380
marlboro red..over half a pack a day...20 in a pack so 12 abouts..but i buy cartons..10 packs..200 stoges all together
Alkmania
I don't smoke, i'll get my driver's license for free (it's 18+ in the Netherlands) and plus im very into sports Smile
Captain Fertile
Alkmania wrote:
I don't smoke, i'll get my driver's license for free (it's 18+ in the Netherlands) and plus im very into sports Smile


Do non-smokers get their driving license free because they don't smoke???
erlendhg
I do not smoke either.
My opinion is that it is just addicting cancer-making stuff.
r_y_e_20
i dont either, it just make our lives shorter.
noromyxo
I do too, but only sometimes. I can't get addicted to it because after three sticks, I start to get woozy. Hooray for my body's defense mechanisms kicking in. Very Happy

I can go for days without a smoke, but after a while, especially if I see one of my friends with a stick, I get this irresistible urge to light one too. I usually just bum off them, though.
Rowenna
I find smokers to be selfish people especially if they smoke when children are around. Sad Shocked

I've seen many people do so and not being
bothered by that. Mad

Secondary smoking condemns children to a life
of asthma and all kinds of upper respiratory infections. Mad

My father smoked and I know what I'm talking about but at least I can say in his defense that when he was growing up the knowledge from numerous studies that we have today was not available.
khairulsyahir
I don't smoke. But all my brothers do. Gosh, i can't stand the smell. Well, of course sometimes i do feel like trying, but no, I'm not starting. Just think it isn't worth it.
crasso
Captain Fertile wrote:
I smoke hand-rolled cigarettes with filters. I use Golden Virginia tobacco and slim filters. Cigarette Papers I use are Zig-Zag greens, Swans and Rizla greens (least favourite).

I use yellow Old Holborn, Van Elle or sea blue Drum. Usually rolled in Rizla red or Rizla blue, Smoking when I found it.

Captain Fertile wrote:
I have tried to quit on many occasions without success because I have always returned to smoking, the longest I have lasted without any cigarettes or smoking cessation products (like gum or patches) is four months thanks to the superb Allan Carr way of thinking. When I quit I am pretty sure it will be via his method.

I was without tobacco some 2 years once. I did roll marijuana with tobacco few times per month, but I may say I wasn't nicotine addict. Great period of my life, when I remember I did't drink alcohol at that time, then I could say that was the most healthy period in my life!

Captain Fertile wrote:
Its amazing how easy I seem to find it to quit and then it just grabs me again. I guess this is hard for non-smokers to understand but after smoking for over twenty years it seems to be the habit more than the addiction that has me unless of course that is the addic in me making excuses.

Yep, I have smoking for a 16-17 years and feel the same about it.
snowynight
parliament, have you heard about it?
jwellsy
I used to smoke Swisher Sweet's.
They are exactly like ciggarettes but in a brown wrapper.
But, they are are called little cigars.
So they get taxed as cigars, and are very cheap.
They are a good smoke.
Idoru
As of an old habbit (with witch I'm not totally uncomfortable) I smoke cigarettes. In my youth I used to smoke the
pipe, but then moved on to rolling by hand. Rolling was also the prefered brand of tobaco.

Now, when prices rise like words I dare not use, the only alternetive for me is to prepare and grind my own tobaco.
It's a bit of work, but the cost is much, much nicer. As for taste, it's nothing wrong with it, even if it isn't the finest.
Then again, that's not always what I'm after when it comes to this habbit... Wink

As for brand, the one I grind is called Cuthof, and is by my opinion the best of the ones for this usage.

Anyone else tried it?
miacps
I only smoke when I'm drunk and only take a few drags off something menthol. I once smoked a cigarette long ago while sober and all it did was give me a bad light headed feeling. Confused

I also used to smoke black & milds while drinking but one night it made me puke so I don't anymore. Sad
kewldudeman
Well I am a social smoker, by social I mean, during outings like at a bar or hanging out with friends, and sometimes on a break when work is chaotic. However, I`ve never smoked more than 5 cigs in a day, and my brand of choice is Pall Mall full flavor 100`s. Now some here may have never smoked and some may smoke 3 packs a day, but personally I don`t condone smoking since its habit-forming, luckily I can take it or leave it, and its always been that way with me for some reason.

Enjoy your smokes all you smokers,

KewlDudeman
Zuex
I've smoked 20 a day last summer, i was working, but its easy to quit. You just simply stop, those who say "Its addictive, its hard" its just a sign of mental weakness. If you WANT to quit, you do it. If you say your going to quit to please the people around you, then you won't last long, its simple.
TenDeseo
I've been smoking for approximately four years now. I started at 3-4 a day for the first two years and had each cigarette of the day at the same time each day. I had them scheduled.

I starting smoking many different kinds, just to get a feel for what I felt was "my" brand. I currently smoke camel lights most times, but had dabbled for certain periods with marlboro (reds, lights, 27s, menthol smooths), Parliaments, American Spirits, and pretty much most any of the "popular" brands.

I've only had one today because I'm low on money, but I'll snag one of somebody later.
Gonzalo
I smoke pipe actually when in home. But I enjoy Parissienes also =)
Stogi
i smoke, im 16. i smoke man cigarettes and i dont say that cuz it makes me cool and young, but if ur gunna kill ur self do it right. i smoke pall mall menthol no filter. just started this year. not addicted yet i smoke about a pack in 3 days or so i keep it that way, the only time ill smoke a pack in a day is if im drinkin.

smoking calms me down. i do it cuz i enjoy it
Chinmoy
Smoking is bad for health. My friends just do not agree to it! But you should never smoke really. I have seen never smokers, never will smoke people getting addicted! It is BAD. I would rather prefer drinking..
Chris24
Sorry to admit yes I do smoke, have for over twenty years. Pack a day and Marlboro light 100;s. I wish I could just reverse time and never start. Hardest thing I have tried to quit
JaneLane
I Smoke Canadian Classics, And If I Don't Work Usually 10-15/Day.

If I Do Work Than 5-10
loonix
I smoke too much Lambert and Butlers :s
BRAZILBRUNET
well im not so glad to tell... yes i smoke, im trying to quit for some years... damn i feel guilty LOL
I smoke 20 cigs per day and its a loy... the brand of it is Hollywood Menthol... im not sure if u have this kinda of brand there but here in brazil its good Smile
TandDoubleu
I smoke Camel... a half pack a day.
I really want to quit.
Aeonxxx
I smoke about 5 a day, Marlboro Mediums. I do it because it seems to calm the nerves somewhat.
hizzy
Im 20, have been smoking since I was 15 when I started toking, it just came hand in hand for me, I smoke "Export A Medium(Blue)" or "Full Flavor(Green)", tried to quit a couple times because of my ex girlfriend, but you know how that ended up, shes an Ex. Depending on my daily routine, I smoke between 3/4 of a pack to a pack and a 1/2. Monthly, cost me a pretty penny. Gotta keep workin hard to pay for the habits you develope at that age.
mrcool
I don't smoke and I don't like someone whose beside me smoking....I really tell him/her that don't smoke in public places.
thejam
It realy depends.. sometimes some situations are not suitable to smoke at all. As a smoker i support some of the new introduced smoke limitations, E.G. in restaurants, and all other public buildings.
However in some bars it's just part of the barculture. It should be a free choice of the barowner to decide weather they allow smoking inside or not. Everyone is happy right??

Well anyway, i only smoke when having a drink, or maybe in some special celebrations. but not quite often. sometimes 3 weeks without sigarettes, and sometimes a full weekend long. I think i smoke about a pack a week average..

I prefer Gaulouise blondes legere, but in China i smoke Zhong nan hai.
vvforgs
x-0n3 wrote:
Well, I don't smoke but my father does. He smokes an Israeli brand called Time. Well, I think smoking isn't really a good habit but do as you want.
One thing I can say - you can match the brand to the guy.
Usually women smoke "XYZ Lite", most "macho-man" smoke Marlboro, etc.
I just find it really funny.

x-0n3.


I smoke. 30/day
kitsrock
in terms of cigarettes, I rarely smoke more than one a day, and only Lucky Strikes.

i do enjoy occasional cigars too, preferably a Cohiba.
tigeruppercut
I used to smoke. I have quit for 10 months now. It is a certain time when people quit. They say to themselves "nut, no more" you just know. Thankfully this happened to me and happened to me whilst I am still young. I think it would have been harder if I forced myself to do it. I might be wrong. Rellay proud I did it. If you havnt yet I wish you all the best and I tell you, you CAN do it.
Dean_The_Great
I have smoked before, and I can't really find the appeal. It doesn't get you high or drunk, it doesn't taste very good (even the menthol ones) and it does all sorts of nasty things like make your breathing difficult, diminish your taste buds, and that doesn't include all the long term effects.
GoldWyvern
Marlboro Red Box 100's although I like their new Virginia Blend more, but it cost more.
fabiola7386
Hi!! tigeruppercut..

Nice to hear your recovering experience..
Your post will be a encouraging one to those whose wish to recover.


Drug Rehab
Insanity
I don't smoke, but I live upstairs from a neighbor who likes to smoke right beneath my window... pleasant.
soljarag
no, smoking is bad mmmkay

At work 2 people in my office smoke and they are constantly going outside for smoke breaks....So instead of smoke breaks, I take "internet" breaks


My office in near the entrence of the building and there is this one chick that goes out for a smoke break thats pretty cute... i may have to take up smoking Smile
andysart380
smoking 8 years about i smoke 20 a day / a pack abouts...and i smoke marlboro blend 27, very smooth
jinz22
i used to smoke when i wz 13 but now i quit and my favorite one was MARLBORO
todabeat
deStructuralized wrote:
My favorite brand is the one that does not cause lung cancer.



agree with this guy. but if i cant find those, Marlboro Reds, somftimes, LuckyStrieks
TVme
I'm a smoker and have been for 35 years. I can be a pretty wound-up guy and smoking relaxes me. It relieves stress and stress can kill you quickly also. I smoked Marlboro reds until I turned 40. Then I switched to Marlboro Light 100s. I read about people dying of lung cancer at 80 yrs of age. OK. I can live with that. Cool
rogue_skydragon
I'm a social smoker, meaning I only smoke when others invite me to. I'm a fan of Marlboros.
gandalfthegrey
Don't smoke. I am the ****** who tells you not to smoke if you are too close to a doorway, waiting in a crowd/line, or to close to my kids.
Why in God's name would anyone want to smoke knowing it causes cancer?
lucian0127
Marlboro Red here but... im planning to stop smoking now... Smile
keskinler
I smoke Winston but I really want to quit
alvarorojas4
I don't smoke Smile
nebunaticu
i smoke a lot
HoytJolly
Whenever I smoke, I always like to roll my own cigarettes. This makes me feel like I am doing more than just sucking down deathly clouds of doom. It turns the entire affair into an artistic endeavor. The cigarette becomes my work of art, and I am rewarded in the end with a smoke. Also, by focusing on the task instead of the reward, I find that I can control my habit. I usually only smoke one cigarette every two months.
inuyasha
I never smoke and always disallow my father to do so Very Happy But he just won't give it up. As have been said many times, smoking does grave harm to smokers as well as people around them. Especially in China, seldom does a smoker realize that it's rude and impolite to smoke in public or at table. Sad
pscompanies
I'm a strict non-smoker Very Happy
tefa_taftaf2010
I Do Too

but just 20 in a day Crying or Very sad
deanhills
Both of my parents were chain smokers. Two of my siblings are heavy smokers as well. I tried smoking when I was in my early teens, and occasionally smoked Peter Stuyvesant cigarettes during poker games at University. I also liked smoking during parties, usually the odd smoke from a friend. But only occasionally, I never really developed a taste for it, nor did it ever become habit forming with me. I'm relieved at that. Both my parents had to give up smoking because of health issues and trying to give up smoking has to be one of the most challenging addictions to get rid off.
gtsmatrix
Sorry, I cant help u there, I dont smoke. xD
andysart380
marlboro blend 27's
azil
never again - I hope...
Abhishukla
hello friends
If u want to die earlier than please continue smoking but if want to live healthy the plz quit it is not good for health.
it harms a lot.
Arseniy
Reading text from your monitor is not very healthy too Smile
I'm a smoker for almost 8 years, my taste changed a bit for that time.
Now I prefer Gauloises for their cheapness (we in Ukraine had a recent price rise on tobacco and alcohol products), I like Luckies for their YUMMY taste, but I'm not strict to myself in this - when you've got nothing to smoke you smoke everything you can get.
c'tair
Smoker for 2-3 years now. It really depends on where and when I am smoking - sometimes I smoke a few lights per week, preferably Marlboro Frost Blue, or sometimes I can smoke a pack of Marlboro Reds or filterless Lucky Strikes per day.
recked
I don't see the reason for smoking. Obviously, you are killing yourself! I quit 2 years ago and I've been clean since then. It's gross, it kills, and it's trash.
D'Artagnan
gandalfthegrey wrote:
Don't smoke. I am the ****** who tells you not to smoke if you are too close to a doorway, waiting in a crowd/line, or to close to my kids.
Why in God's name would anyone want to smoke knowing it causes cancer?


lol, i'm that guy too, i'm not going to come with all that antismoking crap, i think everyone in this topic knows better, but it's funny my old man smoked more then 20 years , nowdays he regrets it because hes felling the effects, and maybe because of it, or maybe because i grew tired of the constant smell, i can't stand the smell of a cigarette, i completelly hate it , i'm always the first one to notice if anyone nearby is smoking.

not to say i never smoked, once i was really really drunk and tryed the hookah ... then i felt really bad because of it Razz
standready
I smoked for a short time many years ago - non-filtered Camels! What was I thinking?
engammalsko
a swedish brand called John silver <3
but i also smoke lucky strike sometimes Smile

just like 4 a day.
sudipbanerjee
I smoke 5-6 cigarrtetes in a day. My favourite brand is Gold Flake
vinylgirl
gandalfthegrey wrote:
Don't smoke. I am the ****** who tells you not to smoke if you are too close to a doorway, waiting in a crowd/line, or to close to my kids.
Why in God's name would anyone want to smoke knowing it causes cancer?


Amen to that! "You smoke you croke!" I'm always irritating friends and sometimes strangers about the disgusting habit..
exmool
i find it's hard to kick, though i am not that addicted
rjraaz
i do not smoke even do not like smoker; whenever i see such peoples want to slap them.

but they have rights to do what they want.
ankur209
Gold Flake...!! Classic

Sometimes Wills.........
newerahacks
judelover wrote:
I DO, AND WONDER HOW MANY DO YOU A DAY?
I JUST LESS THAN 10.
ESSE AND MILD SEVEN

pack a day, canadian DK's or putters or whatever is around
recked
When I use to smoke 3 years a ago, I would always love the kick of the super strong menthol from KOOL filter kings. I could never smoke anything but KOOL's because of the strong menthol. Nothing beats a cigarrette first thing in the morning. Wink
ankur2010
Gold flake...!!
mgeek
I smoke Marlboro reds.
foumy6
I wasn;t addicted at first but not I am and I hae tryed quitting many times and fail i usually perfer paul maul menthol 100s or in that line i like my menthol i usually have about 7-8 a day I know its a bad habbit dont hate me Sad lol
ProwerBot
I'm ashamed to say I am 15 and have given into peer pressure... but I haven't in over a year. It's not that appealing of a habbit, to say the least... same with snuff.
Navigator
Check this out

Health Benefits of Smoking Tobacco

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221013-Health-Benefits-of-Smoking-Tobacco
Insanity
I used to, but I quit a few years back and I haven't looked back. THis thread brings back some bad memories Sad
sudipbanerjee
I smoke 6-7 cigarretes per day. My brand is Gold Flake. This brand is owned by ITC Limited, India. Gold Flake (plain, filter, regular size) pack of 10 costs Rs.38.
ricardo22
sorry, but I cant help you, because I dont smoke
hate it so.
nigam
neither I....cigarette is dangerous to your health...sorry...
sudipbanerjee
I smoke and my brand is Gold Flake.
mertsumer
Once regarded as socially-accepted, smoking is now counted among those habits which are hazardous to life. Citizens of Western countries no longer regard smoking as a good option to relieve their stress. Numerous universities worldwide do not allow their students to smoke in the campus. The worst part of smoking is that it not only causes harm to the smoker's health but also to the surrounding people through passive smoking. Passive smoking means to inhale cigarette smoke present in the environment if someone in the room is smoking and it is equally harmful. Due to this reason, smoking is highly condemned.
tomisme
I used to smoke, but quit for 2 years. Then came back to smoke and quit for 1 year. I know smoking is a bad habit and bad for health. Since I thought I had not smoked for a year it should be ok for just one cigarette, and I am hooked again.

For your question, I smoke Marlboro Light, 10 a day.
shivaghimire
Sorry, I don't smoke and I have irritation with the smoke of any branded cigarette. If its possible then try to be far from it.
lrj945
i think everyone in this topic knows better, but it's funny my old man smoked more then 20 years , nowdays he regrets it because hes felling the effects, and maybe because of it, or maybe because i grew tired of the constant smell. It really depends on where and when I am smoking
berend
my favourites are marlboro and memphis blue i like it a lot
because they smell good and are strong enough for me
kenxeiko
I'm not smoke.
There is a reason why i'm not smoking.

My mother is a doctor.
She always told me to not smoke.
Cause he said, it will kill me. Mad

Well, i have searching more info about ciggaretes though..

Ye, i think it's not healthy, that's why i'm not smoking until now Embarassed
sayedfauzan
I smoke Sampoerna Mild, its an Indonesian cigarette, type of Kretek - a mixture of tobacco and clove Smile
fuzzkaizer
once a week, having a beer with some friends, i'd smoke a cigarette and not care too much which brand it is. there is a curiosity about exotic cigarettes from far away i have, but often i've got the impression that some of them really taste even more poisonous than the 'normal' ones, and are able to produce immediate headache etc. of course cigarettes are not healthy, so i won't make a frequent habit out of smoking them...
psychorollercoaster
I used to smoke anything with a filter, such as Salems, Marlboro and Kent. I smoked from age 13 to age 19. Then my parents said I could smoke in the house. That and a Dr. telling me that certain respiratory symptoms would only go away if I quit smoking, led me to quit. Now I get 2nd hand smoke from other apts. & I don't know the brands.
Navigator
American Spirit RYO organic for me.
RosenCruz
I do smoke. My favorite brands are

Samsun 216 **A special Turkish one**

L&M

Winston
bluepig83
I don't smoke, although the history of cigarette marketing is quite fascinating - even before Mad Men and Lucky Strike.
Tuvitor
I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, but back when I did, I usually went back and forth between Marlboro Reds and Camel Wides. I'd get tired of one type, hop to the other and by the time I got sick of those, the first brand would taste great. And throw in there a PM International phase (all the alt-rock kids at my high school were smoking that brand for some reason) during my teen years.
Limbless_One
Smoke about a packet a day : Benson & Hedges subtle
and also smoke rollies ...Drum

People keep asking me why don't i give up ,, no way , never, not allowed to drink any alchohol or eat steak , so i smoke and i love it Smile
appsapps
To all of the non-smokers using this thread to preach to the smokers:

We all know it is an expensive, disgusting, deadly addiction. You don't have to tell us. There isn't a single smoker, after having smoked for at least 15 years, that doesn't wish he never started. No exceptions! Most of us started while we were young and stupid, that stage of our lives where we believed we were invincible and bad things only happen to other people. But quitting is hard, and most of us will not succeed on the first shot. Some of us, no matter what, will never succeed in quitting, until we are in our graves.

Preaching to us only makes you look like an ass, in our eyes, as if you think you are telling us something we don't already know. Whatever you have to say isn't going to help us quit and will just serve as another annoyance. In fact, some of us might find it irritating enough to make us want to smoke another cigarette. That's the opposite effect of what you were going for, huh?

We all have bad habits and we all do things that annoy other people. How many of you non-smokers wear perfume? Would you like it if I butted in on your thread discussing what your favorite perfumes are, to tell you how disgusting I think most perfumes are? How I find them irritating? How they adversely affect my health? How I wish you'd all stop buying and wearing that nasty stuff? Would you like me to be all judgmental about it, in much the same way you have done here to us smokers?

How about all you non-smokers that drink alcohol? I could have lots of judgmental preachy crap to say in your threads discussing your favorite booze brands.

You know why I don't? I don't do it, because like I said, we ALL have bad habits. Let he without sin cast the first stone. As long as I am still imperfect, I don't really have the right to tell anybody how to live their lives or judge them for their choices.

All that said, my favorite brand is Djarum specials, but if I don't feel like walking a few miles to get them, I'll settle for whatever is cheap and menthol...Mavericks, mostly. I prefer the Djarums because I found that I smoke about half as much when I smoke those, as opposed to regular cigarettes, plus the "cigarette smell" is different, less objectionable to non-smokers. They walk into my house and start looking for the cookies, thinking that I have been baking, rather than thinking that I have been smoking in there.
shashwatblack
never have, never will...
[img]http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/uncle-sam-put-out-cigarette.jpg&id=y=ioz6axro&id.y=5xh88x5b&sec=07a0zgny&xxx=n2p8c6l8&freak=rcg1vp0d&key=at2llz7w2ck04t6&oed=a9r2z4nxymgojqm&ego.y=wmrj0h7ag6tmmh5&oedeldritch=x21oj2lwy9wmgfmcl0gqwnqh8bycyc4n5te8vvon2lxym8re38t2lek76v5kk34fsbs2obfl3&rofl=9k4vwdoi&waffles=2e88nr2vc&ego.y=z49whhf9&seid=63zfmev5&ssn==sy7pk8p86nodt2m&waffles=xtixblhzaqrwh6mm&oed=50xjfax7ae2xw0o&oedeldritch=lxydm66r7mna7kq8dvzzmi84p7jxcc01xgeh3nj26aaoliqbn0&69=z1ntxw3l&meat.yyy=iu3b199ke&lol=d8ces46o&69=z5b7bgu8&eat=6j34n7ddv5gv1nw1&sec=ngkwdzdsdxdsvmg&666=7pcusllzcxn9emgd&oedeldritch=fnbv111ldynt3xg600i26zlcziha1f5plk5xs94e2x7tibcwieh83cdup[/img]
LxGoodies
Stopped smoking last year october after 14 years of.... Drum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drum_(tobacco)

Smile Lx
Blummer
I don't smoke and I never did. I hated it always. In my view, cigarettes do take over the smokers and control their lives. A heavy smoker relies on a cigarette and that's really annoying. Using cigarettes to solve your issues is not the right options.
Queiros
I find smokers to be selfish people especially if they smoke when children are around. Sad Shocked

I've seen many people do so and not being
bothered by that. Mad

Secondary smoking condemns children to a life
of asthma and all kinds of upper respiratory infections. Mad

My father smoked and I know what I'm talking about but at least I can say in his defense that when he was growing up the knowledge from numerous studies that we have today was not available.
jdelfire
Marlboro for about 20 sticks a day...
matt_jeffries
Smoke Pueblo, Its a rubbish name and no one knows how to pronounce it, but it hasn't got anything added so its a nice clean smoke...
codegeek
I am not a smoker, but I've been researching electronic cigarettes. I want to know some first hand feedback from someone who has actually used them. Have you guys tried e-cigarettes? How different did you find the experience?
deanhills
codegeek wrote:
I am not a smoker, but I've been researching electronic cigarettes. I want to know some first hand feedback from someone who has actually used them. Have you guys tried e-cigarettes? How different did you find the experience?
Someone started a topic on this at another forum I'm a member off. He is really enjoying electronic cigarettes. He is not replacing his smoking of cigarettes with the electronic cigarettes however. He is just reducing the number of cigarettes he smokes by using the electronic cigarettes instead. He was quite enthusiastic about the electronic cigarettes though.
SonLight
Electronic cigarettes have some good qualities. While most smokers seem not to consider them "as good" as regular cigarettes, many are willing to use them for their benefits:

1. They can be smoked in many places where regular cigarettes are not allowed.
2. They greatly reduce the hazards of smoking. The "smoke" is generally not considered hazardous, whereas regular cigarettes can cause cancer and many issues that affect breathing.
3. They _may_ have some benefit in helping people to reduce or eliminate smoking.

On the other hand, electronic cigarettes are probably just as addicting as regular cigarettes, due to their nicotine content. The US government now forbids advertising them as a means to cut back or quit smoking, because there is no proof that they are effective. It is feared that some users will continue to smoke regular cigarettes also, and in the long run not reduce the number of cigarettes they smoke. New users may try electronic cigarettes because of the perception of safety, and in the long run will either end up with a nasty addiction which they could have avoided, or even eventually start smoking regular cigarettes.
LxGoodies
codegeek wrote:
I am not a smoker, but I've been researching electronic cigarettes. I want to know some first hand feedback from someone who has actually used them. Have you guys tried e-cigarettes? How different did you find the experience?

They don't do much.

I used to take one to work to be able to "smoke" a little behind the computer. But they are not really effective when you are used to smoking tobacco. Couldn't prevent the - regular - smoking breaks, so for me it did not work.

To get a person (youth) smoking it may work ! nice nicotine-marketing tool for the tobacco industry.

You're involved in research ? I wonder what the nicotine solvent is that is heated. Is there any guarentee that this solvent is not bad for your health ?
mshafiq
I am not smoking and i do not like smoking either.it is not a good habit.It has bad impact on your heath. one important bad impact is your beauty is gone and then slowly slowly over all your health.So please keep away from your self from this addiction.
xvjuneau
2 years ago I quit smoking and do vaping. I think it's beneficial because it relaxes me without some of the harmful effects of tobacco. Though there are no proof that it'll not affect your health, moderation is still a key.
PBMaxx
It's been about two weeks for me on vaping only. I haven't smoked tobacco in as much time. Been smoking cigarettes consistently since 1984. Tried e-cigs when they first came out and I thought they were weird and nasty-tasting. I got into vaping and mixing my own juice and I don't think I'll ever smoke another cigarette.

For me, the trick was getting a tobacco flavor that tasted pretty good. After that, it was getting the right level of nicotine. I'm still dialing in the flavor but it's really satisfying. The only thing that I consider a drawback is realizing how much other crap I've been addicted to as well. You really feel it.
Nyasro
i don't smoke i think its not good.
jajarvin
I have never ever smoked.
I think that I am not never ever goinging to smoke.
PITKES1
From my young age i have been told that cigarets are bad and now when i have 19 i still think the same... my girlfriend smokes but she is not so adicted to smoke few a day... i dont understand people who smokes... it gives them nothing good, they are just wasting their money and destroying their body... its like you pay for anti-doctor ... even it has a big stench... i think if you say to yourself to stop you are able to, you dont need any electronic cigarets and in my opinion it makes it only worse because you still have that in your mind
Related topics
do u smoke or take drugs ( even for testing)
[OFFICIAL] How do you study?
Have your cigarettes been going out on you?
Man smokes cigarette, dies instantly
Sudoku
Should marijuana be legal?
Do you think you have a healthy way of life?
Would you do Heroin?
Do you smoke?
Scottish Smoking Ban Leads to Huge Drop in Heart Attacks
Looking forward to gta4
'Ban Koran' is the word
Thinking of an influence of smoking
Why do people feel it's right to choose for others?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Hobbies and Animals

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.