FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

is my hosting will last forever?

AOP Web Development
hello friends! im looking to a free webhosting for my domain and i found this one! i just like to ask how long will it take to have an account on this one and if ever i have already an account for my hosting? how long will it take?

Please someone share about it who experience here already! thanks and god blessjavascript:emoticon('Rolling Eyes')
Rolling Eyes
mathiaus
For account handling times, please refer to the stickied thread, 'How long does it take for your account to be handled?'.
To keep your hosting you must keep 'points' which are earned by posting. More information on points can be found by searching.
Your account will remain here as long as (a) you keep a positive amount of points; (b) your site does not violate the TOS; (c) Frihost remains open.
Jeyon
Hmm, have to post here always ? Very Happy I mean be active in here, so that, we can maintain our frihost last long?
desertwind
Yep. quite both way. Keep posting here. Keep your hosting and frihost last long.