FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Mhhhmmmm....





Dakafall
Man.... This sucks...... Have you guys ever had this, where you just attracted all the crazy girls? Like the ones that are to clingy, my last girlfriend...... she is a good friend and all, but she wouldnt let me go anywhere without her, and there was no chance I could ever have my hand back again...... Then there was the girl that is still an awsome friend but she now is obbsesed with me and she craved my name in to the cement outside my school with a hearnt around it.......

What should i do?? Sad
wumingsden
Dakafall wrote:
Man.... This sucks...... Have you guys ever had this, where you just attracted all the crazy girls? Like the ones that are to clingy, my last girlfriend...... she is a good friend and all, but she wouldnt let me go anywhere without her, and there was no chance I could ever have my hand back again...... Then there was the girl that is still an awsome friend but she now is obbsesed with me and she craved my name in to the cement outside my school with a hearnt around it.......

What should i do?? Sad


Sounds like love-struck teenage love. Find someone older than you or wait till they mature more.
vinx_18
I think you've got the looks that launch a thousand ships....heheheh:)

Anyway, you only have to be real. Do what your heart feels....
xkobram
Oh, I always complain about noone loves me... But now, i know i'm wrong... There isn't girl who loves me and I'm interested in relationship with her... I'm sure about one my friend. She's the only one i know who loves me. I don't know about more girls. Maybe 1 or two, but but probably none. Girls dont come to you and say "I love you, do you want to go out with me?"
Keran
Dakafall wrote:
and there was no chance I could ever have my hand back again......


What do you mean by that...
... ;p
girlcalledjay
I remember being that kind of girl myself when I was 15 or so. Not the cement carving, but the clingy, hand holding for sure.

Would it help if I promised you that most girls get over it?

Being a teenage girl is a bit tough. You are changing and not understanding what is happening. You are often quite insecure about yourself and your place in the world.

A boyfriend is a status symbol. It shows the world that you are attractive and popular and cool...so you hang onto it for dear life!!

Once you start to feel good about yourself and confident about who you are, you can start to let go.

While that might not help you right this minute, maybe it will explain it a little? Find an older girl or one who already has that aura of self confidence about them. You will love the difference!!
xkobram
girlcalledjay wrote:
I remember being that kind of girl myself when I was 15 or so. Not the cement carving, but the, hand holding for sure.

Would it help if I promised you that most girls get over it?

Being a teenage girl is a bit tough. You are changing and not understanding what is happening. You are often quite insecure about yourself and your place in the world.

A boyfriend is a status symbol. It shows the world that you are attractive and popular and cool...so you hang onto it for dear life!!

Once you start to feel good about yourself and confident about who you are, you can start to let go.

While that might not help you right this minute, maybe it will explain it a little? Find an older girl or one who already has that aura of self confidence about them. You will love the difference!!



Thats maybe language problem but i cant understand the meaning of your post especialy paragraphs #2-5.
Dakafall
Keran wrote:
Dakafall wrote:
and there was no chance I could ever have my hand back again......


What do you mean by that...
... ;p


LOL! hmmmm...... some people could use there imagination, but I will say it better, she would never let my hand go..... like i wanted to go to class and i couldnt. once she cut the circulation off to my hand...... not good....
Related topics
The Power of Katrina
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.