FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

500 SERVER ERROR@?!

coreymanshack
Server Error
The following error occurred:

Could not connect to the server
Please contact the administrator.
SpellcasterDX
coreymanshack wrote:
Server Error
The following error occurred:

Could not connect to the server
Please contact the administrator.

I got something similar to that, but not quite the same:

Error wrote:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@sdx.frih.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Bondings
A 500 error usually means a configuration problem. Maybe a wrong permission or .htaccess directive, but without more information I really cannot help the both of you.
SpellcasterDX
Bondings wrote:
A 500 error usually means a configuration problem. Maybe a wrong permission or .htaccess directive, but without more information I really cannot help the both of you.

Yes, I edited my .htaccess file, and I seem to have fixed the problem. It seems I had some invalid code in my .htaccess file. I removed it, and it works. Very Happy
coreymanshack
i dont even use htacces... it doesn't happen anymore though... it was a one time thing i guess...