FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who Was Your 1st Kiss?

Manlarge
Shocked Id love to find out if your willing to share.
Sadow
My first french kiss was with a girl I really didn't like that much. I was 12 years old and with some other friends we dated these girls after schooltime and one time we kissed in the garden of a neighbour.
The kiss was wet and slimy and when it was over, I felt sick to the stomach. Laughing
Dakafall
All i have to say to the post above me is..... ewwww....... But my first kiss was this past year with a girl i really didnt like all that much either.... to clingy.... kinda creepy..... **Shuders**
Sadow
LOL! yeah that wasn't nice at all. I guess I was too young at the time and I was not very picky I guess. That would change rapidly when I went on 13, 14 years. Razz
xkobram
Kiss without love isn't real kiss... People should kiss only peoplewho tyey like... My first kiss was in case of the game of sharing one bonbon (can i say bonbon in english?)(sweetie) and it was with nice girl. i dont call that "kiss", but it was...
Sadow
xkobram wrote:
Kiss without love isn't real kiss... People should kiss only peoplewho tyey like... My first kiss was in case of the game of sharing one bonbon (can i say bonbon in english?)(sweetie) and it was with nice girl. i dont call that "kiss", but it was...

...kinky? you probably mean a chocolate with "bonbon", am I right?
Sounds you had a lotta fun there. Cool
RiCtee
Man....let me be honest here. I haven't experienced kissing before. Crying or Very sad Must be so nice.
shrinkwrap
Haha, my first kiss was very awkward. But, it was cute.
It was with my first girlfriend. We'd been going out for a little while, and we had to go over to a friend's house to work on a school project. We did, and afterwards she just leaned over and kissed me.
We had *much* better kisses later on in the relationship. Smile
(and now, even though we've broken up, we're still best friends. Very Happy)
Insanity
In a word: awkward.
xkobram
sorry deleted
Blaster
It was at a fourth of July party back in 2005. It was someone i just meet. I dont' talk too much with her anymore though. Last time I saw her was last christmas
meet in rio
[This post has been deleted by the user.] Yes.
xkobram
meet in rio wrote:
xkobram wrote:
Kiss without love isn't real kiss...

Okay, by that definition I've apparently never kissed anyone!

Oh, of course it is "kiss" but i think without emotions, only meaning of attractiveness, without its full meaning.
dac_nip
meet in rio wrote:
xkobram wrote:
Kiss without love isn't real kiss...

Okay, by that definition I've apparently never kissed anyone!

That's kind of a nice thought, actually. Rolling Eyes

haha. my first kiss was slimy and wet. there's nothing more to talk about it. but just like the others, it became good after that. Very Happy
EastCoastArmy
My first "kiss" was Amanda R.... in PreSchool she came and sat down next to me at recess and just kissed me I felt pretty bad ass at the time. My first real kiss was 8th grade we had a school dance during school and a slow song came on I ended up making out with this girl and it was the talk of the school.
TrappedInAPsychosBody
My first girlfriend, it was a year ago.
That didnt turn out so well though....She was cheating on me when I found out she broke up with me.
Cephalic_Carnage
My first kiss was in my school cafeteria. I was just sitting there talking to my firends until this hot Goth Girl came up to me. Her fat friend seemed like she was trying to come on to me at first, but then she sayed that the hot one wanted to kiss me. The Goth girl came up to me and tounged me in the mouth out of no where. I had no idea what the hell was going on and I never met the girl in my life. Weird situation.
frozenhead
First Kiss? Uhmm.. Out of town with my first girlfriend.. That was a long time ago. Laughing
bond4154
It happened about a year ago with my first, current, and only girlfriend. We did it in the student council's meeting room, too. XD

Oh, just so you know, such "relationships" are discouraged over where I live. Goddamned ******.

That aside, it was definitely a romantic, passionate, albeit awkward kiss; I think we were both blushing. So, to break the silence, I said "Sprite" (she had been drinking Sprite before we kissed, and I could taste that in her mouth), and we had a good laugh. It has become a tradition, to name what we taste in the other person's mouth after we kiss. XD
xkobram
bond4154 wrote:
... It has become a tradition, to name what we taste in the other person's mouth after we kiss. XD

Oh, little bit strange ist'n it? but after you accustom, could be good for relationship
S3nd K3ys
me mudda. Laughing
freecitizen
Mine wasn't awkward at all. I kinda just straddled him and kissed. It was hot. It was really good, too.
brilliantbeauty
Hmmm... If I remember correctly, preschool, with my best friend. We wanted to see what all the big kissing thignw as all about. Then we were just kind of like: O_o sheesh, adults and kissing are weirdddd....
xkobram
brilliantbeauty wrote:
Hmmm... If I remember correctly, preschool, with my best friend. We wanted to see what all the big kissing thignw as all about. Then we were just kind of like: O_o sheesh, adults and kissing are weirdddd....

So you have had good training...
fiorello
im 14 now and i didnt kissed before with someone Razz I had no girlfriend for 1 year Smile In me class is girl but i dont feel i want to she be my girlfriend, im just feeling good when i her to she youre beatifull or youre sweet Razz
CreepingD
yeah
Josso
Hmmph, err, let me figure this out. Must have been about 9 I think. Yeah awkward indeed.
Eyre
never been kissed T_T. it's not like i'm ugly or fat or anything, it's just that i'm not good with girls, so things never work out. for example, i was supposed to go meet this girl tonight, but she's fake 0_o. I just found out. lol.
Blaster
Don't worry eyre its not that bad. Its not like your the 40 year old virgin. Laughing but really i dont' care if i have a girl friend or not. Its not a big thing with me. Its not that i won't ask people its just not important to me. Either is kissing. So its not just you dont' worry.
tingkagol
you don't know her
androjuni
my highschool friend. i don't even love her. we got drunk and it happened. were still good friends up till now and we meet often. still not in love with her though.
xkobram
androjuni wrote:
my highschool friend. i don't even love her. we got drunk and it happened. were still good friends up till now and we meet often. still not in love with her though.

Alcohol makes things... We have a special word for this - "úlet [u:let]" - it just happened and didnt influence us, like it didn't happen.
Sinangel
well that depends on how you describe a kiss.
My first time beeing kissed by a girl was kinda cute, we were lying in my bed, just sleeping together (not sex) and i went half-asleep, shw thought i was asleep and gave me a goodbye kiss on the mouth, becouse she had to get home.
Then i woke up =) hehe, It was nice.

The next day we were up to the same thing at the evening, lying there and talking, our lips moving closer and closer, before she kissed me and we continiued to kiss and talk for about an hour, then she kinda had to go home (4 hours until work for me)

That was kinda my first kiss, nice, but not with someone i loved, just someone i liked.

And one more thing, if you have sore lips from the cold, dont kiss with someone drinking alcohol, your lips will feel PAIN, trust me, i know this Wink
frozenhead
Well, I guess that's we call human instinct.
ainieas
A long time ago...my first gf...she came to my house for the first time and it was empty...i was showing her i could carry her...so picked her up and put her on the bed...then she just looked at me and said,"Kiss me..." She said so softly I almost missed it. Then I asked her, "Are you sure?" She nodded her head and we kissed. For a long time.

Feels like yesterday...
xkobram
ainieas wrote:
A long time ago...my first gf...she came to my house for the first time and it was empty...i was showing her i could carry her...so picked her up and put her on the bed...then she just looked at me and said,"Kiss me..." She said so softly I almost missed it. Then I asked her, "Are you sure?" She nodded her head and we kissed. For a long time.

Feels like yesterday...

Man, isn't this just a dream? Sounds unbelievable.
rainmaker
I have never kissed before, and I'm 19. Is that even normal? Maybe I should not have even brought this up. *dies*

--rainmaker
xkobram
rainmaker wrote:
I have never kissed before, and I'm 19. Is that even normal? Maybe I should not have even brought this up. *dies*

--rainmaker

No, its nto normal, you should do somethign with it...
ainieas
xkobram wrote:
ainieas wrote:

Feels like yesterday...

Totally true though!! Now it seems so romantic and unbelievable. Almost like poetry but I assure you at that moment it was just a practical thing. I mean I didn't see anything romantic or such. It was more a matter-of-fact thing - "She wants me to kiss her, I'll kiss her!" Too bad we didnt last!

rainmaker wrote:

--rainmaker

There's no one who can define what normal is. So dnt worry. You're not dead. Maybe there's a very special person waiting just around the corner for you!

"Everybody's gotta hold on hope, its the last thing, thats holding me..."
xkobram
ainieas wrote:
xkobram wrote:
ainieas wrote:

Feels like yesterday...

Totally true though!! Now it seems so romantic and unbelievable. Almost like poetry but I assure you at that moment it was just a practical thing. I mean I didn't see anything romantic or such. It was more a matter-of-fact thing - "She wants me to kiss her, I'll kiss her!" Too bad we didnt last!

So you are lucky man! Do you have any other lucky-romantic stories?
Aredon
Interestingly enough mine was underwater, just a peck though, kinda lame. Then the girl desided she didn't like me the next day. I was like 13 and was totaly crushed. Now I look back and laugh at how stupid I was.
ainieas
xkobram wrote:

I guess I am lucky in the sense that I've known some really wonderful girls and unlucky in the sense that I've seen them all walk away.

You know what, every little detail, now as I look back, seems so romantic. At that time it might have been just that we had to reach home being late as we crossed the bridge near my house but now all I see is an empty road, lonely bridge, broken streetlight and two kids holding hands. Doesn't that look so romantic!
Alias
My first kiss was my mother. Smile
xkobram
ainieas wrote:
xkobram wrote:

You know what, every little detail, now as I look back, seems so romantic.
Doesn't that look so romantic!

i only had one long ralationship with a girl and if i look back i can see all romantic. But I dunno if i had another and looked back, I would see it the same
ainieas
xkobram wrote:

i only had one long ralationship with a girl and if i look back i can see all romantic. But I dunno if i had another and looked back, I would see it the same

You know it sure will seem romantic, just you have to forget the bad parts and think only of the good times that you had. Smile
supjapscrapper
my first (actually there were many) were at about 8 or 9 ... I had tremendous guiltiness feelings about it since ai was always making out but just to feel like what I had seen in the movies .. you have no idea the influence that images and movies can have on the minde of a child ... I did not kiss a girl or even want to have a girl-friend for years after that... and then she came into my life .. she took me by the hand...I thought she was so beautiful that she would never have a lok at me ... but she kissed me ... at first just a smack but then, like crazy for ages ... It was passionate, buring, hot and everlasting .. Very Happy
scorpiosemotion
Many, Many years ago, back in the 1990's (I'm ancient Laughing) I was walking with my then boyfriend, and a bunch of friends, he caught me by surprise. I froze, didn't move didn't return the kiss. It was horrible! Then I broke up with him cause my dad saw and got really mad! Laughing Those were the good ol days. Wink
xkobram
scorpiosemotion wrote:
Then I broke up with him cause my dad saw and got really mad! Laughing

Hmm little bit strange for me...
scorpiosemotion
xkobram wrote:
scorpiosemotion wrote:
Then I broke up with him cause my dad saw and got really mad! Laughing

Hmm little bit strange for me...

Well, it was break up with him, or my dad's Irish temper would come out... He's very protective.
Captain Fertile
She was called Suzanne and it was in a doorway after the junior school youth club dance. She was pretty, blonde with braces on her teeth. I was very young and walked on air all the way home, I felt like a real MAN!!!

We went back to normal the next day at school and never even spoke to each other – kids are strange!

My first French Kiss I remember was at a school Christmas party, I don’t even know the girl’s name but she was very petite, very blonde and very aggressive when it came to kissing. It felt awkward and I thought she was trying to get my head into her mouth at one point.

I can’t remember for sure but that must mean that my first kisses ever with Suzanne must have been like those you see in black and white movies, lips closed head moving side to side like crazy.
Embarassed
Jakob [JaWGames]
Sigh, I kissed my girlfriend when I was about 11 years old but since we broke up I haven't kissed anybody and that one hardly counts.
It is not that I have problems with girls, I have many friends which are girls but it is just that it not comes to "that" point..
xkobram
Jakob [JaWGames] wrote:

It is not that I have problems with girls, I have many friends which are girls but it is just that it not comes to "that" point..

Well its better not to try to make your frinds your girlfriends...

When you meet girl just try to make her girlfriend and skip friend phase...
Jakob [JaWGames]
Quote:

I am not sure about if I agree on that, friendship is great and mostly more stable than love.. And I seldom falls in love with somebody I don't know so well.
xkobram
Jakob [JaWGames] wrote:
Quote:

I am not sure about if I agree on that, friendship is great and mostly more stable than love.. And I seldom falls in love with somebody I don't know so well.

If you aren't finging girfriend, ok, i had mistaken, i thought that you are so.
genchan
someone I met during a function. first kiss... hmm.. can't remember exactly how it was. maybe it wasn't that good or maybe I am just not telling. Well i mean some of us imagine how it would be like - the soft tender lips - and practice as much as we can on all kinds of things. But somehow it doesn't replace the real thing and i think only by practicing with the real thing, its difficult to get better at it.
For those of you thinking about that first french kiss, don't worry too much. It often turns out the way we wanted it to be. Just lay back, take it easy and let the lips do the work. Miracle happens... Smile
ftasyo
I didn't do it. It happened to me. I was 10 and the girl was 12. We were both stranded under the rain waiting for the school bus. She wanted to call her mom but she didn't have the coins needed for the phone. I gave her my coins. After she made the call, she thanked me with a kiss on the lips. I wiped it off my mouth but without letting her see.
Chamaleon
My first kiss was when i was like 8 when we played stupid games with my mates, but my first real tongue kiss was when i was 11 with my actual girlfriend Razz
Vlien
I was soooo late, it was last year, in July: I was 18 already. Only good memories, he was 23. Guys that age should know how to kiss :p he was very cute... uhum. Let's just say I'm picky with guys Smile I wouldn't just kiss anyone.
molif
well, i may be conservative, but my 1st kiss will be at the age of 18.. my ex girlfriend.. turns out to be just fine.. i was pretty confident back then to give a mind blowing kiss.. haha..

did alot of reading up and techniques..
urbanbuddha
Sadly, I don't even remember my first kiss... It was such a whirlwind romance. I do remember my first kiss with my current boyfriend though. n_n
mikedonn71
This girl down the street (the older woman) who was 4 or 5 kissed me all over my face and head. Then we drank a lot of Taang and watched Fonzie jump over a bunch of cars on his motorcycle like Evil Keneval. The 70s were rad.
gtoroap
It was a long time ago. Aprox 12 years ago. It was so freak but i like it. The kiss was part of a penalty in a game, so It was something planned. But I kiss her many times after this episode. Smile
apple
I was 13...having my 1st dance with my 1st bf at my 1st party...thats where i had my 1st kiss.... (lol)
watersoul
10 ear old Helen from my street when I was 8 in the lane behind my house.
Her twin brother told me she was pregnant a few days later and that I was a dead man walking because he was gonna beat me up!
I totally believed him how silly is that, but at the time I was dead scared Laughing
apple
watersoul....I can only imagine your pain! rofl hahahahahahahaaaaa
everfresh3
My first kiss was with a girl named Jennifer. I was in the sixth grade and she was in the fifth grade.
Hammy
urbanbuddha wrote:
Sadly, I don't even remember my first kiss... It was such a whirlwind romance. I do remember my first kiss with my current boyfriend though. n_n

Oh finnaly! someone who doesnt rememebr their first kiss.
I wish i could remember mine, but i honestly couldnt tell you which was my first.

I think it was with my first gf when i was 13, we used to have to sneak around because her parents didnt like us together and all her friends were druggies and liked to keep her for themself.
We were in the new park cuddleing up to each other and she just kissed me outta the blue, which then after a pause of confusion lead to more kissing :p

Either that, or it happened one night when i used to go out with like 20 mates from school each week to rock night to get totaly pissed and sleep at some randomer's house. Cuz i'd never wanted to risk finding out how my parents would react to seeing me drunk lol.
emem
When I was in kindergarten a girl just kissed me. That killed me Smile