FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FIFA07

Manlarge
Totaly the best game ever! Wink
oxwood
I play FIFA 07 and PES 6 and i think PES is much better than Fifa :d Try PES and U maybe change your mind Very Happy
FaLLeN
Not a fan of most sport computer games, i like skating and BMX games on playstation, but i dont much like soccer, footy etc in a game.
degenre
I used to feel the same way about sport games, but since FIFA 2006 I've changed my mind. Although my experience of all the various footy games is somewhat limited, I found that FIFA 2006 actually felt (somewhat) like football.. Keen to try 2007, but hear winning 11 is the best...
GoldenStar
Oh no, I don't think FIFA is he best game for ever the Best is Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (PES6). PES6 is a simulation of the real soccer it is based to simulate the reality of soccer in the game play it's not an arcade like FIFA06 or FIFA07. Try PES6 and you will see the difference between these two games. The AI is harder than FIFA06 or 07.

Enjoy Cool

-Golden Star
amusic
For me there is not much difference between Fifa 07 and Pro Evolution Soccer. Maybe I never played those manager thingy, I felt that the gameplay are almost the same.
nardz
FIFA is more fun, whereas PES requires too much time to get the hang of.

FIFA definitely superior when it comes to multi player game play, as any tom dick and harry can pick it up and start playing.
djsamsung
mmmm......licences and contents.....the best part of fifa
Lulleke
It is not the best game that there is be maked
SP360
Lulleke wrote:
It is not the best game that there is be maked

i agree, its the best game ever made, but its a nice game for those soccer fans and soccer players, and plus i have the game but i dont play it that much, because i am not really good at it and plus i play online and mos of those players are really good and i allays end up losing
matysaf
Good game, fifa was always my favorite game, I saw some older PES and I thing that is good game to, but in version I saw playing field wasn't nice. Yesterday I saw new PES and I think that You should try to play on it. Physics is just great, graphics to, it's could be best football game ever.
In fifa 07 I don't like free kicks (in fifa 06 they maked this better), except this minus, all game is good.