FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

awesome dream.... Some might be interested...

Srs2388
This is a dream I had last night.
I know... its random but just read and tell me what you guys think of dreams like this.

It started out It started out with me in bed I did a reality check by holding my nose and I could still breath.. i started getting an odd tingling sensation all over... I then slowly got up I was afraid i'd lose the lucidity....
So, I was outside I did another reality check *the holding my nose and being able to breath*
I could still breath... **oddly enough in real life i have a cold and it is hard to breath**
I could breath great... I then went to the car to listen to some music *odd huh??*
the radio is different I then go... ohh yeah this a dream... what am i doing in here I could be doing something else.... I then leave the car.
So i try to fly a few times I was afraid to just leap because it might hurt...
I then thought... what the hell this a dream it wont hurt.. i tried but didn't succeed... I then tried to bring people that I know into the dream.. I couldn't quiet master this.. I got very close though
I got the person in and they faded...
I then thought... dreams they dont last long... so im going to try to impress some people with something
a car came by I jumped into the air and flew a few feet.... The car stopped and they got out and were amazed.
I was just smiling and nodding saying "yeah its awesome to fly"
Then someone else came by they weren't so amazed in fact....
By now, I want to try something else, I run inside and look for a mirror... but, my house has been rearraged comepletely... I found a mirror i had in my room but it was broken and i couldn't go through it or anything... i did try though the broken glass should have cut me open but it didn't =p
... I was like HAH that doesn't hurt... good try though..
I go back outside to fly some more... a car stops...
they were smug to me... I told t hem they would be amazed... I somehow made myself appear in there car while they were driving.... Needless to say they were impressed... in fact, they were scared of me... I loved it... they drove me back to my yeard where I had a few cars waiting for me =D....
i jump out and try to make another dream character appear.... didn't work **I guess I don't know how yet**
I was sitting in the car with some ZZ top song blasting loud as it could possibly go.

Now I am back in bed and awake...

end of dream...
a.Bird
I love lucid dreams. I only have them every now and then though, like sometimes I can go for months and then sometimes I will have up to 6 or 7 lucid dreams in one month. How frequently do you have these?

I'm actually pretty good at flying. I'm also good at making people appear as well. What I really want to practice is moving things with my mind but I haven't gotten very far with it.
Srs2388
I haven't been doing it that long... I have had 2 or 3 in this month
sense i have started back with it... Smile I love these kinds of dreams also.
I am hoping to become better at doing things in them though.
Vrythramax
"I once dreamnt I was a god....only to wake to find I was just a man"
-Vrythramax 2006-

Cool dream....beats most of mine, I dream of ducks, sunshine and smiles.....guess you had to be there Smile
Josso
Yeah I've done that kind of thing, it's the closest we can get to virtual reality so I always take advantage of it. Never managed to get that far out though well done, I've managed to get out of my room but then I usually wake up.
Srs2388
If you start to wake up... spin or rub your hands together
or grab on to something in the dream
or shout increase lucidity. Hope that helps I love these dreams and I want to help others have them if at all possible
Vrythramax
Srs2388 wrote:
If you start to wake up... spin or rub your hands together
or grab on to something in the dream
or shout increase lucidity. Hope that helps I love these dreams and I want to help others have them if at all possible

Interesting...won't grabbing something out of the dream bring you back to reality?

Curious.
Dakafall
That is an awsome dream man! i wish i had dreams like that! There are only a few dreams i can remember, and they were not that interesting......
Sadow
Yeah that's an awesome dream. I had lots of dreams flying to the bridge on the river near our city. Although I am scared of heights, it never seems to bother me when I'm flying in my dreams. Once I had an awesome lucid dream:
I was in a bar by myself, ordering a drink and watching some other guys talking out loud and they were discussing on what kinda bet they would make. Then suddenly one of them had the idea of arranging tables with a certain amount of free space between them so it would be possible to jump from table to table. There were only these 5 or 6 guys, the bartender and me in that bar. Once they had set the tables they made the bet, the one who could jump from the first to the last table with the lowest number of jumps would win. (They had set up numerous tables) I suddenly realised I was dreaming and I figured: "hey, it's no problem for me to fly in dreams", so I asked these fellas if I could join in. Of course I made it from the first to the last table (about 8 yards) in one leap. And then I woke up in my bed. Smile
Vrythramax
Sadow wrote:
Yeah that's an awesome dream. I had lots of dreams flying to the bridge on the river near our city. Although I am scared of heights, it never seems to bother me when I'm flying in my dreams. Once I had an awesome lucid dream:
I was in a bar by myself, ordering a drink and watching some other guys talking out loud and they were discussing on what kinda bet they would make. Then suddenly one of them had the idea of arranging tables with a certain amount of free space between them so it would be possible to jump from table to table. There were only these 5 or 6 guys, the bartender and me in that bar. Once they had set the tables they made the bet, the one who could jump from the first to the last table with the lowest number of jumps would win. (They had set up numerous tables) I suddenly realised I was dreaming and I figured: "hey, it's no problem for me to fly in dreams", so I asked these fellas if I could join in. Of course I made it from the first to the last table (about 8 yards) in one leap. And then I woke up in my bed. Smile

NO FAIR!....You cheated! Smile
Sadow
LOL! yeah and I was punished for it too. I woke up in bed and won nothing... Mad
The_Gamer294
How dare they!
Sadow
Hmm, I also have dreams sometimes where I got something in my hand like a treasure map or a wallet or something valuable anyways, and I hang on to it all the time. When I finally wake up I still have my hand closed as if I was still holding on to it. Very frustrating when you wake up and realise it was just a dream... does anyone recognize these kind of dreams?
Vrythramax
Sadow wrote:
Hmm, I also have dreams sometimes where I got something in my hand like a treasure map or a wallet or something valuable anyways, and I hang on to it all the time. When I finally wake up I still have my hand closed as if I was still holding on to it. Very frustrating when you wake up and realise it was just a dream... does anyone recognize these kind of dreams?

I'm no expert, but at first glance I'd say the object in your dream you held so tight, was something you wanted or needed.

I think we have all had that type of dream....in differant ways.
Sadow
Yes, I guess you're right Vrythramax.
I think it might be the product of the desire to grasp/hold things that are dear to you, but sometimes it's just impossible to get/hold what you want. Smile
darvit
That is an awesome dream. Smile

I wish I had one just like that. Razz

I don't think I've ever experienced having lucid dreams.. but I don't know, I have this one dream that I remember being able to control my thoughts and actions..

At that time, I was quite obsessed with the GameBoy Advance version of "The Lord of the Rings", and my character was Gandalf. So anyway, in my dream, I turned into Gandalf [not really, just the Gandalf outfit+pointy hat] and then I realized I was holding his staff, so I thought it would be cool if I started shooting lightning bolts around the house. It felt good to be conscious in your dream, but that dream lasted for less than a few minutes, and I woke up...

Anyway, is there a way to induce lucid dreaming?
And are there techniques on how to improve your lucid-dreaming skills?
Srs2388
Yeah there are ways at making lucid dreams
go to www.ld4all.com they have many many ways at which you can do it...
its the same place i learned how to have lucid dreams
darvit
Thanks for the info! I'll try this Very Happy