FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Number of animals in your house

CWSwim
I have 1 dog, 1 fish, 2 birds, 1 turtle and 3 gerbils
ashok
whoa that's a lot! mine's just a gold fish Smile
Liu
One dog, four cats, one bird.
glabase
CWSwim wrote:

Cool - hope they all get along! Laughing

i don't have any but there's a few cats that come around... Very Happy
shwetanshu
had a turtle but he died Crying or Very sad ... now i have two gold fishes and thousands of rats roaming here and there Laughing

oh anf forgot to metion lizards
kikass
i have 3 dogs, 3 turtles and 2 aquaria with around 7-8 fish each...
gtherockgod
I don't have any, but occasionally my sister brings her cats when she comes home.
m00tmuffin
Oh boy, well...since we live on a little pseudo-farm, we have six horses, five cats (four indoors and one outdoor cat that lives in the barn), a snake, two fish, and a dog. /grin
jasmine
Currently have 1 dog at our house. Smile
Annush_K
1 dog, 1 turtle, 2 catfish, 1 goldfish, about 30+ water snails, a cat at granddad's.
Rico
one border collie and two moggies.
thealpha
i have a few fish at my home, about 20 small fish, they are nice
kevin briggs
in our house we have one dog,one rabbit and two gold fish.i think we would only have the dog if it was not for the kids
Daisie
2 cats, 2 ginea pigs, 1 dog, 1 husband.
Plenty enought !
oleszka
two african achatina snails and one dog
xorcist
I only have 2 hamsters that's not even mine, I used to have a dog and gold fish a while ago but I was little and we had to give it away because it was a lot of trouble keeping it.
rfarrand
I have nothing at this point but as soon as i buy my house, i will probably get a couple of dogs. i love dogs so much. they are the best pet ever! well if i could get a monkey i would have one of those too. just like curious george. lol. that would be awesome!!!
manutdfc13
I have 4cats, 3 chickens, 1 cockeral, 1 guinea-pig, 1 rabbit and 4 rats. I used to have a lot more though Very Happy
KellaDayne
10 fishes in 2 aquarium!

p.s. should i count my granny? )))) lol, just kidding ))
sanwixh
If I counted how many, then I won't finish for hours, so I'll just give an estimate:
30 Finches
100+ African Lovebirds
50+ Cockatiels
80+ Budgerigars
80+ Parakeets
10+ parrots
1 Mynah
10 Fishes
10 Turtles
5 Tortoise
8 Hedgehogs
2 Cats
12+ Dogs
4 Rabbits

I don't know if I've forgotten anything else ^^
ashen
sanwixh wrote:

30 Finches
100+ African Lovebirds
50+ Cockatiels
80+ Budgerigars
80+ Parakeets
10+ parrots
1 Mynah
10 Fishes
10 Turtles
5 Tortoise
8 Hedgehogs
2 Cats
12+ Dogs
4 Rabbits

Really? Your home is looks like a zoo (or a real zoo?).

I only have 8 cats (1 adult, 4 kitten, and 3 half adult).
lethaltriad
I feel out numbered lol. Right now I have just 1 dog but ocassionally the next door neighbors cats will stop by when he's sleeping. Before that though we had 3 dogs.
sanwixh
ashen wrote:
Really? Your home is looks like a zoo (or a real zoo?).

Nah, just that my dad loves animal (veterinarian, so go figure) and once he gets into something he really goes full blast, sometimes its really a bother since you can't go on vacation much because you need to feed them everyday or else they'll die and we don't want that do we. In the end, it all comes down to how much is your dedication to your pet ^^
pashmina
i have 2 dogs and a parrot
that's all.
mansonivan
1 dog, 5 cats, 1 goose, 2 ducks, 8 chicken, a lot fish. hehehe
livilou
We only have 1 dog and 2 fish. I guess I could count my neighbors cat, since she likes to come visit us sometimes, she'll even "knock" on our screen to let her in. (She uses her claws to pop the window screen by our front door to get our attention.)
Tatsumaru
We have 2 fish! Our guinea pig died in the summer of 2006 Sad
Arseniy
I have only one animal - my cat. At least it's simple...
I didn't count a lot of cockroaches=))
amicidellatigre
a dog, 2 cats, and 1 husband
Petee
1 crazy dog, 1 old lazy cat, and 2 rabbits. That's it for me. I used to have a hamster too, but it died.
TheGustav
1 cat..... Smile

You all have so many pets, and me with my 1 cat..... It's a fat cat though, so it might count as 2. Very Happy
Milky.
I also have one cat and hes cute ;*
mistertomer
2 cats very cute!
leslie.sweets
we have 2 cats ( 10 year old cat names pika, and 6 month old kitten named preston) I love them dearly , We also have Hamster name Jebus
so we have a house full but alot of fun Smile
dxhunter
i have 27 fishes Smile
mel_t
We've got 2 cats, an Eclectus parrot and some fish (currently only 3 until we trade in our aggressive catfish who has decimated the population!)
master12
We used to have two cats but then one went and got pregnant so now we have 11 cats (not counting the father)...

Anyone want a kitten?
filet
i have six cats-one male the rest females
Annush_K
2 dogs, 1 turtle, 3 fish = 6, plus 1 cat that I co-own = 7
Yay seven! Very Happy
Shewolf
Right now I have one cat (the other died), one dog, one puppy, and one bird. And several mice, which live inside the walls at wintertime. And outside my house I got two horses, which are soon to become three Very Happy
Lady_Star
We have lots of animals in our house. I personally have 4 cats and 2 Ferrets, my 1 daughter has a Dalmation. My other daughter and her husband have 2 dogs, 2 snakes and 4 cats and my sister has 2 dogs, 1 cat and a rabbit. ~thinks~ So that is 9 cats, 5 dogs, 2 ferrets, 2 snakes and a rabbit which totals 19 animals Surprised wow I didn't realize just how many there were here I guess it's a good thing that we have a really big house and you almost never see all the animals in one place at the same time.
TEACHNLAUGH

Very Happy HELLO ALL !
I HAVE A TARANTULA NAMED LUCY,
2 DOGS ~ SOPHIE AND SADIE
2 FISH ~ SNICKERS AND JELLYBEAN
4 PARAKEETS ~ PEBBLES AND BAM-BAM AND THUMPER AND DAISY
2 COCKATIELS ~ COOKIE AND FREDDY WHO HAVE
FOUR EGGS RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD START HATCHING SOON!

cHA
rOZ Dancing
jasmine
I currently have one large dog at the house. Her name is chacha XD
Satori
sanwixh wrote:
If I counted how many, then I won't finish for hours, so I'll just give an estimate:
30 Finches
100+ African Lovebirds
50+ Cockatiels
80+ Budgerigars
80+ Parakeets
10+ parrots
1 Mynah
10 Fishes
10 Turtles
5 Tortoise
8 Hedgehogs
2 Cats
12+ Dogs
4 Rabbits

I don't know if I've forgotten anything else ^^

Wow...and I thought I had a lot.

2 cats
2 snakes
2 geckos

Used to have 2 more geckos (for a total of 6 reptiles) but 2 passed away
BHSDKP
Just one cat
HollyChris
I have 2 pitbulls, Spike and Lucy. I also have 3 wild boys, ages 7, 8, & 9, and a boyfriend. I think I need a bigger house.

Some of you have a ton of animals.
brucedes
I have quite a few animals in my house:

Mongrel, a greyhound/something else mix
Pedigree labrador
Ferret
Canary
Cat (Although he's outside more than in, so does he count?Razz)
jylan
All of our animals are outside, but I'm still going to post.

We have : 1 puppy, 1 cockatoo, 10+ chooks, 6+ guinea pigs and 5 rats. A cat might be joining them soon Rolling Eyes .
VG Wyvern
Used to have 4 cats... Now there's just 2. The oldest one (14 years old) died a short while ago. It was very sad.
We also have a German Shepard dog.
Used to have a Duck/Turky but that died too. (It was a weird bird. It sounded like Darth Vader and ate cat food super fast!)

Oh, and 5 fish. We're getting 3 more I think.
I really want a pet bat though. But those things are so expensive.
TheGustav
A picture of my one cat is in the center of my sig. Razz

The other 2 cats in the corner are just random kitties....

But that's an old picture of my cat, I put a poorly drawn army hat on her for a project a long time ago... She has gotten quite fat compared to that picture. Smile She could still catch mice and jump onto the couch when that was taken.
thealpha
i only have two dogs and 1 cats, and some fish
roboguyspacedude
I have a dingbat jkjk
I have a dog though I used to have 2 cats, another dog, and hermit crabs as well as mealworms.
jayrelle
I have a cat..that's all.. Twisted Evil
Jakob [JaWGames]
Earlier we had two rabbits but now when they are dead we have no animals anymore...
natem
I have one kitty, and two birds. My cat is always staring at the birds, and would totally eat them if they got out...
corycaly
i have 1 dog, 2 cats, and 3 birds!!!
Malchior
Well if you're talking about the number of animals we have in our house that would be 5 dogs. But sometimes stray cats come to our house daily to ask for food or anything they want so the number of animals would increase or decrease daily. Very Happy
Petsecia
I have 2 dogs, Merlim and Lancelote, both poodles.
And I have 3 cats, Malu, Liriel and Aisha. Malu and Liriel are white and black and Aisha is black.
ItsWesley
I only have one Birman cat, and two humans. I'd prefer to have more animals in the house though.
creezalird
2 cats, an aquarium of small fish ( i never bother to count them ) and 3 tortoises...previously I also had a bird that can talk..
Pikokola
animals ? LOTS! Lots of Ants, Lots of Mosquito ^^

but I had lots of fish (2 pool ~~ Full!!) ^^
BretzelthePretzel
I have just one dog. I used to have a cat, but she died. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Studio Madcrow
Biologically speaking, our house contains seven. 5 are higher primates of the species Homo sapiens while one is a feline Felix sylvestris domesticus and the other a canine Canis lupus familiaris
fsal54
A dog , 4 fishes,15 chickens and 2 roosters here Smile
gducnguyen
CWSwim wrote:

I have only a dog but him can singing Laughing
jasmine
Currently, we have one dog.

There was a time though, when we had the ff:

- 8 big goldfishes
- 2 dogs
- 4 lovebirds
- 2 turtles

You think we had the zoo with the noises you hear in the morning with the birds and dogs being in noisy sync. XD
roboguyspacedude
Currently I have only one dog.
Annush_K
Since last time I replied in this thread, I had the numbers changed xD
2 dogs, 1 turtle, 2 catfish, 1 goldfish, about 30+ water snails, a cat at granddad's, that makes it 7 not counting the snails xD
einstein
3 dogs, 12 fish, 2 parrots, a few mice here and there, and maybe a baby cheetah...

the cheetah's on the way, and when it gows up, i'll release it into the wild!!! Very Happy
JBotAlan
I have 5 (yes, five) cats. And about 25 dust bunnies Wink

Maybe I should learn to clean up. The cats don't help much with that.
Annush_K
einstein, a cheetah? Wow, that's so exciting. I also wanted to take part in raising cubs program, but they aren't held here. :/ Where do you live, may I ask?
sambhav
I dont have any. Very Happy
sambhav
I dont have any. Very Happy
Lamppis
I got two parrots and a dog.
classical_c
I have 2 dogs 3 turtles and lots of fish,
One day when I'm older I want some chickens and a peacock running around my property
sabe
no animals currently in our house. Anybody have any suggestions for 2 working people w/no kids?

My mother-in-law needs some companionship. Any suggestions about what type of pet she could have? We were thinking about a "lap" sized dog. We are looking for the breed type that would be the best.
Rico
Not nearly enough.
MasterofPuppets
I have exactly 0. Not even a fish but wish that I did. (hear the rhyme?)
filet
2 cats , 2 other are on holiday i guess...couple of weeks ago my cats lost because my sister dan dad didnt properly closed the cage. i wished i werent sick that day..couldnt bring myself up bedridden so i've to ask them to put them in cage...its been 1 month - i've been looking for my cats...
melissareich
1 fat cat named Lucky and 1 dog (yorkie) named Rufus Razz
sabe
Do virtual pets count? If so I have 2 virtual fish tanks. I have a virtual dog and a virtual cat. Laughing
R-Jey
dont have any. But in feature i will have 1 cat and one or two dogs Smile
Josso
3 animals.

1 cats and 2 dogs. They get on quite well which is surprising. As we got the cat when it was a kitten she almost feels like a part of the cat I guess.
iJonno
Funny you bring up this topic .. My uncle owns a pet store that is just around the corner from us so I do have a few.

16 Birds
2 Male Dogs [Jack Russel's]
1 Female Dog [Jack Russel Razz]
5 Fish
2 Hamsters
1 Parrot

Jonno'
Pilot
Wow and I thought I was overrun!

We have 2 dogs (a Beagle and a Shi-Tzu/Poodle) and a many ol' cat. I'm probably gonna get some fish too once we get settled into the house.
macxthegamer
we two cockatiels, and a betta fish, but the tiels are pretty cool cuz they can do tricks and whistle Very Happy
bonestorm74
Two cats in my house, plus me makes three.
kingtendo
I have a few in my household, not all belong to me

- 2 Rats
- 2 Hamsters (did have)
- 1 Dog
- 3 Cats

Did have a few other dogs, but sadly they either died or We had to get rid of them over the years Sad
Kelvin
we used to have 2 dogs and lots of birds in a large big cage. Have set them all free many years back. Our 2 beloved dogs have since passed away. Crying or Very sad

after many years without a pet, we finally got another dog, a cocker spaniel named Samantha. Very Happy Life's good with her around but she's rather uncontrollable when strangers are around. Nevertheless... we love her.
jenice
I'm sure I've answered this at least a dozen times, but here we go again.

I have two cats, one hamster, one shark, and one plecostomus.

We won't talk about the families of dust bunnies (all named of course) living under my couch.
anonymous21
I used to have 10 Fishes... 2 Black Tetra, 4 Gold Fish, and 4 Janitor.

They all died after a month (Because our maid always forgot to feed them and buying another pack of food)
mixka
Sorry my bad english, but i have one slazy bunny. Smile
hiquality
hue hue hue Very Happy ...i have 3 noisy parrots ( i love them but they wake me up too early) 3 crazy rabbits (they bite me every time i touch 'em without washing my hands Smile) Smile) ) and one big mean-looking ...(but stupid) dog .. he keeps my house safe Very Happy
cybernie
At home I have a very cute white cat which I got 2 years ago.

Our dog, a St. Bernard which is more than two years now is still strong and in good shape. My dad is training him and is always with him when he goes to our farm.

And, we have fishes... yeah, fishes, lots of them at our fish pond hahaha! Along with the prawns, shrimps and crabs!
Sventh
I've got a dog which I love a lot! And my brother also has an Aquarium. I don't know exactly how much fish he has but I think it will be around 20.
Rico
2 cats and 1 dog.