FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[PSP] GTA Vice City Stories

Sergiy
GTA Vice city stories is for me the best game for the Play Station Portable. GTA VC for PC is boooring. In GTA VCS for PSP we have new chances for everything. We started in barracks and we are soldiers. We commplete few misions and we dismissed because we have drugs,...
Then we get a new friend Paul. He get for as him old home near the Vice Port. In the home we can save,... For Paul we must commplete few missions.
In the Vice city we have in first island the gangs. First gang is our, second are the cubans, and the third are the motorcyclists. Gangs have own fastories for weapons, striptease clubs,... We can attack the houses of other gangs, and when we win, we can buy these house, because it's empty.
In the Vice city Stories we have some mods in the city (new roads, weapons, shops,...) and this is to do GTA VCS the best. Missions are interesting.

gh0strec0n_legit
Sergiy wrote:
GTA Vice city stories is for me the best game for the Play Station Portable. GTA VC for PC is boooring. In GTA VCS for PSP we have new chances for everything. We started in barracks and we are soldiers. We commplete few misions and we dismissed because we have drugs,...
Then we get a new friend Paul. He get for as him old home near the Vice Port. In the home we can save,... For Paul we must commplete few missions.
In the Vice city we have in first island the gangs. First gang is our, second are the cubans, and the third are the motorcyclists. Gangs have own fastories for weapons, striptease clubs,... We can attack the houses of other gangs, and when we win, we can buy these house, because it's empty.
In the Vice city Stories we have some mods in the city (new roads, weapons, shops,...) and this is to do GTA VCS the best. Missions are interesting.

Yea this game is so fricking fun but also baseball games takes up so much of my time on my psp. but most of the time I play xbox live on my 360 newayzz cuz i always am playin Ghost recon and if you got like send Xx YuNg On3 xX a friend request so i can play with you.
Blu_Spykz
Fantastic game - but can't seem to find any information about porting it to PS2 - will it *ever* be released on another console?
Sergiy
Blu_Spykz wrote:
Fantastic game - but can't seem to find any information about porting it to PS2 - will it *ever* be released on another console?

100% yes, because LCS is for PS2 and VCS must be to Laughing