FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Soft drugs - Ever tried them?






Have you ever tried any soft drugs?
Yes
48%
 48%  [ 18 ]
No
51%
 51%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 37

Mrs Lycos
I think many people have tried soft drugs like marihuana at least once in their lives. I know also that some sick people(with cancer or something like that) use it as medicine. Do you think they can lead to hard drugs, as many studies claim - or at least many propagands- ? What are your visions on this? Do people around you take them? Are they only used in some special occasions, like parties only?
vinx_18
I have not tried soft drugs. But I have tried medicinal drugs when I'm sick...hehehehe...or for my vitamins.heheh
benjmd
The distinguishing feature between hard and soft drugs is their ability to cause physical dependence and their ability to kill you when you overdose on them. The soft ones are hard to overdose on and hard to develop a physical dependence to. However, anyone who has known a chronic marijuana user (pun intended) knows that they can still have a psychological addiction and that they can be total losers and disappointments. For instance, LSD is considered a soft drug by some classifications, but taking LSD can result in permanent issues with hallucinations. Marijuana is not nearly as carcinogenic as tobacco, but it still poses some risk and also hurts your brain and mental development.

Some people find themselves having fun without psychotropic medications. A lot of people actually. Do you need it?
marcmgeronimo
I have friends who are self confessed users of some of the soft drugs, but personally I don't dig why I have to use it. Though i do go to different parties and bars, I don't think i need these drugs to enjoy them. I guess I still have enough endorphins in me to keep myself happy. I get endorhpins through working out, and thus i keep happy hormones in my body. =)
meet in rio
I voted 'No', because I haven't tried marijuana, LSD or the like, but I really think that alcohol should be lumped in with soft drugs. In fact, by benjmd's definition, it could in fact be considered far worse in that you can develop a physical addiction to it and it can kill you if you overdose.

Therefore, my views on soft drugs are similar to my views on alcohol.

(And I do like to drink.)

This thing with anything illegal, though, is that the money will almost (hey, some growers are decent people) invariably work its way back to someone who won't use it to fund a free clinic or buy organic broccoli, and who is quite likely to be involved in more dangerous criminal activity. Legalise and tax!
Kath
Hi,
Well I've tried some "soft" drugs- whatever that really means.....I've tried ecstasy, speed and marijuana. Once each for the pills and twice for the marijuana.
I have been offered ecstasy since and have not taken it again.
I have never encountered speed again- but would not take it just the same.
Each time I was in a very safe environment with close friends, but even then there is always an element of danger. You have no idea where these drugs are made and by whom and on top of that- what the hell is in them? Who knows what that does to our bodies.
I think my experimental days are over because I have seen what "soft" drugs can do to mates. One particular friend that could not leave the house in the morning without "punching" two cones- a very intelligent person addicted to the "non-addictive" drug.
The thing you have to remember is that you don't know how you will react. Some people become terribly paranoid and think their friends are out to get them. Can you imagine finding yourself in the alone middle of a street not knowing were your friends are because until 5 seconds ago you thought they were chasing you to try and hurt you?
In any case it is entirely up to the individual- but I can tell you first hand that the buzz is not that great.
-Kath
arkebuzer
benjmd wrote:
The distinguishing feature between hard and soft drugs is their ability to cause physical dependence and their ability to kill you when you overdose on them. The soft ones are hard to overdose on and hard to develop a physical dependence to. However, anyone who has known a chronic marijuana user (pun intended) knows that they can still have a psychological addiction and that they can be total losers and disappointments. For instance, LSD is considered a soft drug by some classifications, but taking LSD can result in permanent issues with hallucinations. Marijuana is not nearly as carcinogenic as tobacco, but it still poses some risk and also hurts your brain and mental development.

Some people find themselves having fun without psychotropic medications. A lot of people actually. Do you need it?


As far as I have heard marijuana actually is even more cancerogenic than tobaco, but you use so small ammounts itīs damages you less.
Further on Iīve heard marijuana does not actually hurt the brain long term... it just makes you "slow in the head" for a while, and then you recover. I dont have any idea if itīs true, but itīs what Iīve heard from my friends (who should know *cough* *cough*)
freecitizen
Hash is great.

I am totally for legalizing it. You can die from alcohol, but you can't OD on MJ or hash.
marioflory
I am totally against any kind of drugs.... except hash, marihiana, heroin, and all the other stuff!

No, haha, that was a joke. Smile

I'm really thinking it should not matter what kind of drugs you are talking about, I'll always say no, because I think it is not good. I see lots of people that change a lot under the influence of drugs. But I think I'd like them as they are without drugs a lot more.
So to keep it easy for me, I say no to any kind of drugs, because once your "friends" that try to offer you whatever kind of stuff know that you already took cigarettes they'll say: It's just like cigarettes. Later they give you hard drugs and say: It's just like the soft stuff, just better...

So my answer is always: FORGET IT! I'm happy as I am and if you think I should try whatever silly stuff you have... keep on thinking that, I'm not gonna try it.

Keep cool everyone..

So long

Mario
benjmd
Quote:
Further on Iīve heard marijuana does not actually hurt the brain long term... it just makes you "slow in the head" for a while, and then you recover. I dont have any idea if itīs true, but itīs what Iīve heard from my friends (who should know *cough* *cough*)


Animal studies have definitely shown long-term changes in memory. These results have not been shown conclusively to everyone's satisfaction in humans - but that's partly because no randomized controlled prospective trials have been done. You can't (legally) have 200 people smoke pot every day for two months. They rely on reporting of behaviors or other flimsy data gathering methods so that you don't have any sort of standard "marijuana dose" to examine. Mostly it's the chronic users (once a month is not chronic) that would be likely to have the long term effects.


But I think the real question is, do you want to be that loser slumped on the couch at the party who is high or do you want to be the cool guy that is chatting up all the girls? All the potheads I've seen are losers. Maybe they're not losers *all* the time, but they certainly are when smoking pot.
arkebuzer
benjmd wrote:
Quote:
Further on Iīve heard marijuana does not actually hurt the brain long term... it just makes you "slow in the head" for a while, and then you recover. I dont have any idea if itīs true, but itīs what Iīve heard from my friends (who should know *cough* *cough*)


Animal studies have definitely shown long-term changes in memory. These results have not been shown conclusively to everyone's satisfaction in humans - but that's partly because no randomized controlled prospective trials have been done. You can't (legally) have 200 people smoke pot every day for two months. They rely on reporting of behaviors or other flimsy data gathering methods so that you don't have any sort of standard "marijuana dose" to examine. Mostly it's the chronic users (once a month is not chronic) that would be likely to have the long term effects.


But I think the real question is, do you want to be that loser slumped on the couch at the party who is high or do you want to be the cool guy that is chatting up all the girls? All the potheads I've seen are losers. Maybe they're not losers *all* the time, but they certainly are when smoking pot.


Thatīs news to me, I havenīt heard about those animal testings Shocked
I cant say itīs supricing though. The friends I got who smoke say they are not affected... But if you ask me they have gotten to slow in the head to actually notice Razz
And yeah, you got a point... smoking weed will most likely not help you get chicks, but it might give you a desierable kick... who knows before testing it Wink
eggg
Study Finds No Link Between Marijuana Use and Lung Cancer

Quote:
One possible explanation for the new findings, he said, is that THC, a chemical in marijuana smoke, may encourage aging cells to die earlier and therefore be less likely to undergo cancerous transformation.


Just thought I'd get that out of the way...

If marijuana is a gateway drug, it's because one is forced to go through the black market to obtain it. Or is alcohol a gateway drug too? The claims that it causes brain damage of any sort are unfounded. In my opinion, alcohol and tobacco are harder drugs than marijuana. Marijuana is far, far easier to quit than either. The health risks associated with tobacco are so many times greater that the comparison becomes ridiculous. A marijuana overdose is impossible; not so with alcohol. Alcohol impairs judgement and motor skills to a much greater extent than marijuana. And if you think the marijuana smokers on the couch are losers, you should take a look at the alcohol drinkers laying in their own vomit in the backyard.

Legal, taxed marijuana would free up ridiculous amounts of money currently being used to prosecute and jail people for marijuana-related crimes. It would give people an alternative to getting drunk and killing themselves on the highways. And more importantly, it would be just.[/quote]
darvit
I never tried any of those drugs, and quite frankly, I don't plan on doing so. Cool A friend of mine is an avid smoker of weed, and she just casually told me to smoke it, just like that. Because I have slight asthma problems, she said that it even helps clear out the asthma [I don't believe in this]. I turned her offer down... Hooray for not succumbing to her pressure. Very Happy
Wynand
Recent studies show that even small amounts of soft drugs are very bad for you. For example, small amounts of Marijuana caused brain cells to interact less.
benjmd
eggg wrote:
If marijuana is a gateway drug, it's because one is forced to go through the black market to obtain it. Or is alcohol a gateway drug too?


Yes.

Quote:
The claims that it causes brain damage of any sort are unfounded.


Hmm. I disagree.

Quote:
In my opinion, alcohol and tobacco are harder drugs than marijuana. Marijuana is far, far easier to quit than either.


Both points are true.

Quote:
The health risks associated with tobacco are so many times greater that the comparison becomes ridiculous.


Maybe. Jumping off a 100 story building is more dangerous than letting someone hit you with a 4"x4" piece of wood. Would you let someone hit you with a 4"x4" piece of wood?

Quote:
A marijuana overdose is impossible; not so with alcohol.


Practically true, but technically false. You can technically overdose on marijuana but you'd probably fall asleep or have no clue what you were doing first. Ingesting hash (pot brownies) in large quantities can cause you to vomit, which is dangerous. (No, not all vomiting people choke, but they do breathe in some of the material which goes to their lungs and can cause severe life-threatening pneumonia.)

Quote:
Alcohol impairs judgement and motor skills to a much greater extent than marijuana.


A comparison of this sort is also dose-dependent and it is difficult to establish what a standard dose should entail, so this comparison is a flimsy one. Marijuana DEFINITELY impairs motor skills and ask any police officer - a person driving while high on marijuana is very dangerous. I've heard the whole "Nah, you just drive slower..." ... well, so do alcoholics on average.

Quote:
And if you think the marijuana smokers on the couch are losers, you should take a look at the alcohol drinkers laying in their own vomit in the backyard.


Hey no argument. Alcoholics and drunks are miserable. I think drunk people are losers. Doesn't change the fact that stoners are losers, too. It is a spurious argument to say that marijuana is okay because alcohol or tobacco are worse. That argument really only proves that alcohol and tobacco are serious problems.

Quote:
Legal, taxed marijuana would free up ridiculous amounts of money currently being used to prosecute and jail people for marijuana-related crimes. It would give people an alternative to getting drunk and killing themselves on the highways. And more importantly, it would be just.


Exactly how much money would it free up? How many pot dealers would be eager to pay taxes out of their profit? How many drunken drivers would actually instead use marijuana and stay off the roadways? (Drivers that are high are also dangerous.) Would increased marijuana use lead to decreased national work productivity, thus actually slumping the economy and reducing income tax gains enough to offset any benefit from saving money out of the criminal justice system?

As for "just"... I don't get that part. Part of being in a society is that the collective majority agrees to surrender certain rights in order to protect others. In this case, the right to use marijuana would be sacrificed in order to protect people from becoming loser stoners and others from having to deal with them, as well as protecting work productivity and drivers on the roadway. You mention alcohol and tobacco. Is the problem that marijuana is illegal or is that alcohol and tobacco are legal? Prohibition didn't work, but that is because of the sheer extent of alcohol use in the country. So, while it might be impractical to attempt to outlaw alcohol (or tobacco - although we are moving towards great restrictions in this area), do we just add another problem chemical to the list of legal psychoactive drugs for "fairness"?

I would think you would have to put forth a more serious argument detailing prospective economic gains as well as gains in social stability (including safety while in public) in order to justify the legalization of marijuana.
em0o
I plead the 5th.
palavra
i never did.
becaude all disasters start with first step.
SGbilder
As a musician i've seen so many of my friends change from smoking the wacky tobaccy to even accept the name "Soft drugs". Alcohol changes people more in a short time, but people tend to get normal after beeing sober for a few days, even after a six months tour (=six months of drinking 24/7) People that do the same thing with ganja never becoms the same again.. Thats my experiance at least..
furtasacra
Quote:
Part of being in a society is that the collective majority agrees to surrender certain rights in order to protect others. In this case, the right to use marijuana would be sacrificed in order to protect people from becoming loser stoners and others from having to deal with them, as well as protecting work productivity and drivers on the roadway.


Although your arguments are well thought out and generally persuasive, I find this particular idea totalitarian and utterly repugnant. I am not willing to surrender any rights for any reason at all whatsoever, up to and including a (perceived) increase in personal security. This sounds far too much like the U.S. government illegally spying on American citizens to "protect" them from terrorists, and attempting to undermine the First Amendment using the same lame excuse.

Dealing with jerks and idiots is part of the price we pay for living in a FREE society. I don't believe in protecting people from their own stupidity unless they're under 18, and the responsibility for that lies squarely on their parents - not on me, or you, and certainly not on the government. The last time I checked, the Bill of Rights did not include freedom from irritation and inconvenience.

Although I don't smoke marijuana, and don't care to, it's none of my business if someone else does. I do drink on occasion; I really shouldn't, because it's not good for me, but it's my choice. I have a right to drink if I want to. However, I do NOT have the right to operate heavy machinery, control air traffic, perform surgery etc. etc. while under the influence of alcohol. I feel that the same applies to someone who smokes pot.

Another aspect of dealing with losers - some people are incompetent, stupid, annoying, and an emotional and/or financial drain without ever touching drugs or alcohol. What about them? Shouldn't we be protected from them too? How does euthanasia sound?
Daisie
I did smoke marijuana passively at a party once (closed room, no window) and absolutly hated the feeling of it!
So never again...

Queen Victoria used to smoke pot to allege her the pains of her's "monthly" and a lot of people with terminal or extremly painfull illness do smoke too and sais it really help... but they have to buy it illegaly...
maybe it's about time to reconsider ?
HoboPelican
benjmd wrote:

Quote:
The claims that it causes brain damage of any sort are unfounded.


Hmm. I disagree.

Hmm, I disagree with you. Where does that put us? Do you have any research that substantiates your claim?

Quote:
Quote:
And if you think the marijuana smokers on the couch are losers, you should take a look at the alcohol drinkers laying in their own vomit in the backyard.


Hey no argument. Alcoholics and drunks are miserable. I think drunk people are losers. Doesn't change the fact that stoners are losers, too. It is a spurious argument to say that marijuana is okay because alcohol or tobacco are worse. That argument really only proves that alcohol and tobacco are serious problems.


You are really quick to label people losers, it seems. I guess in your world there is no such thing a responsible use, huh? Is your self control so shabby that you can't conceive of a person using alcohol or dope occasionally without harming themselves or others? There will always be people who don't "make it" in the world, but I don't think it is because of alcohol or drugs. Drugs and alcohol use makes them feel better about life, but it is not the cause of their problems. Almost every user I knew in college is now an engineer, architect or CPA (oh, and an anesthesiologist), so I don't think you can make a strong case for recreational use hurting your future.

No one has ever ODed on Marijuana. I know of no studies showing long term mental effects due to moderate use. You had to pull out choking on brownies as an example of a health risk. No one is suggesting you should drive after smoking. I still have yet to see any rational reason for it being a bad thing for a responsible adult to do.
benjmd
Not choking on the brownies. Choking on your vomit. And that doesn't just include choking as in asphyxiating. That includes aspirating small amounts of organic particles or stomach acids that then cause a pneumonitis. This can be very serious and does occur.

I stand by my claim that actions while under the influence of a substance that alters one's thinking to the extent that both alcohol and marijuana do have the potential to be bad. To say that a person under the influence will not have altered behavior is to deny the effects of the chemical being used. That is why marijuana is illegal and why it was once attempted to make alcohol illegal. Breaking the law will interfere with your ability to be successful. Committing a stupid act while under the influence will also interfere with your ability to be successful. That people use these things without doing something that jeopardizes their future is undeniable, just as everytime you cut someone off in traffic you don't necessarily have an accident. Just because nothing bad happens *that* time doesn't make it not dangerous.

Research... go to www.pubmed.com and type: marijuana memory
True, it has not been shown to affect neurons in the brain but it does affect blood flow in the brain (chronically), thereby affecting brain activity.

Also, you are apparently unaware of people who spend the night outside, but are not camping. They are called the homeless. You may find that substance abuse can be traced as a significant cause of homelessness.

But the real question is, "Why?" Why smoke marijuana? Why drink alcohol? If the answer is to escape, then you might find yourself better served by solving the problems you are trying to escape. If the answer is to fit in, you should ask why you aren't good enough just as you. And if the answer is because you like the way it feels, you should ask if that justifies doing anything or if you have some obligation to yourself to choose a pattern of behavior that not only makes you feel good, but makes you feel much better than the other options. You shouldn't have to alter your brain chemistry with a foreign chemical in order to experience happiness, joy, or pleasure. If you need that, you should start reworking your life.

I have nothing against someone enjoying a drink or two of alcohol on occasion. But beyond that I think their use is in poor choice.
Captain Fertile
I have already kind of answered this already on another post in the General forum but yes I have have tried soft drugs with no ill effetcs that I am aware of and I enjooyed using them - because I was in a realxed jovial atmosphere with good company at the time which I think has a lot to do with your experience.

That said I have not used them for a number of years due to the fact they are illegal.
tiboo211
I have never tried soft drugs, but I know people who do, in front of me sometimes. Even if I don't smoke, I think that when I am with them, I breathe more drugs than them... They use drugs on parties or when they meet friends but never take some alone. Maybe it's a friendship concept... like watching football together.
creezalird
Soft drugs?..what for..I can't even stand a painkiller pill...
rheanna
I took one puff (just one puff) of 420 to make me never want to do that chit again. I thought I was going to die. I had my friends sleep near my bed to make sure I wasn't going to die. (I was making a living will that night-and told them to contact my dad if anything happened to me) haha... It paralyzed my whole system and I'm a control freak and I had no control. I will never touch it again. (I was 16)
Azmo
I've smoked some shit when I was younger... like "tested a few times" but long time ago, never taken any pills or needles tho.. just shared a joint every once in a wile.. when I was 15-16 years old.. doubt that I would do it again today.
HoboPelican
Lots of nonsense here....


benjmd wrote:
Not choking on the brownies. Choking on your vomit. And that doesn't just include choking as in asphyxiating. That includes aspirating small amounts of organic particles or stomach acids that then cause a pneumonitis. This can be very serious and does occur.

And your point? Maybe valid for alcohol, vomiting due to smoking dope is not a common occurrence.

[quote]I stand by my claim that actions while under the influence of a substance that alters one's thinking to the extent that both alcohol and marijuana do have the potential to be bad. [quote]
There are a lot of things that have "potential" to do harm. Where do we draw the line? Who draws the line? You apparently (see your last statement about a little alcohol being acceptable).

Quote:
To say that a person under the influence will not have altered behavior is to deny the effects of the chemical being used. That is why marijuana is illegal and why it was once attempted to make alcohol illegal.
No, that is not why it's illegal. It is illegal because politicians ignored studies showing little harmful effect and forced their own feelings on the country.
Quote:
Breaking the law will interfere with your ability to be successful.

Which would be irrelevant if marijuana was legal.
Quote:
Committing a stupid act while under the influence will also interfere with your ability to be successful. That people use these things without doing something that jeopardizes their future is undeniable, just as everytime you cut someone off in traffic you don't necessarily have an accident. Just because nothing bad happens *that* time doesn't make it not dangerous.

Again, nonsense. What is your point here? Anything that might lead to a stupid act should be illegal? Again, are you gonna draw the line?
Quote:
Research... go to www.pubmed.com and type: marijuana memory
True, it has not been shown to affect neurons in the brain but it does affect blood flow in the brain (chronically), thereby affecting brain activity.
Did a quick scan and didn't see anything relating to studies on long term effects. No one disputed short term effects, so what is your point? BTW - To just give a link that points to a page of 347 abstracts doesn't advance the discussion at all....try quote something specific.
Quote:
Also, you are apparently unaware of people who spend the night outside, but are not camping. They are called the homeless. You may find that substance abuse can be traced as a significant cause of homelessness.

Conjecture only. Do you have proof that drugs put them on the street or is it possible that they resort to drugs due to the situation they find themselves in? This sort of argument is just laughable. Assumption: all homeless are on dope. Assumption: Drugs were a significant force in putting them there. Facts: None.

Quote:
But the real question is, "Why?" Why smoke marijuana? Why drink alcohol? If the answer is to escape, then you might find yourself better served by solving the problems you are trying to escape. ....If you need that, you should start reworking your life.

More drivel that has nothing to do with whether it should be legalized. You are assuming that it is only an escape, when in reality many people (almost all that I know) do just because they like the effect. In moderation, it just relaxes you. By your logic, coffee, cola, chocolate and anything else that causes us to feel good, is wrong.

Quote:
I have nothing against someone enjoying a drink or two of alcohol on occasion. But beyond that I think their use is in poor choice.

So, in your post you equate marijuana and alcohol, but now a few drinks is ok, but not moderate use of marijuana? Doesn't seem fair, does it?
Bannik
Quote:
Not choking on the brownies. Choking on your vomit. And that doesn't just include choking as in asphyxiating. That includes aspirating small amounts of organic particles or stomach acids that then cause a pneumonitis. This can be very serious and does occur.

alcohol poisoning
lung cancer
and a lot of other things caused (proven 100%) by other LEGAL substances



Quote:

Breaking the law will interfere with your ability to be successful.

so make it legal and let good citizens be successful

Quote:
Committing a stupid act while under the influence will also interfere with your ability to be successful.

like having sex with a girls whilst drunk at a party and getting her pregnant?

Quote:
That people use these things without doing something that jeopardizes their future is undeniable, just as everytime you cut someone off in traffic you don't necessarily have an accident. Just because nothing bad happens *that* time doesn't make it not dangerous.

i am not even going to reply to this i got bored thinking of good answers, i don't think you would understand them anyways.



Quote:
Also, you are apparently unaware of people who spend the night outside, but are not camping. They are called the homeless. You may find that substance abuse can be traced as a significant cause of homelessness.


significant????? are you on dope right now?

Quote:
But the real question is, "Why?" Why smoke marijuana? Why drink alcohol? If the answer is to escape, then you might find yourself better served by solving the problems you are trying to escape.




Quote:
And if the answer is because you like the way it feels, you should ask if that justifies doing anything or if you have some obligation to yourself to choose a pattern of behavior that not only makes you feel good, but makes you feel much better than the other options. You shouldn't have to alter your brain chemistry with a foreign chemical in order to experience happiness, joy, or pleasure. If you need that, you should start reworking your life.


like having sex,
drinking
masturbating
fighting
breathing high altitude oxygen
listening to music
playing music
playing whilst listening to music

Quote:

I have nothing against someone enjoying a drink or two of alcohol on occasion. But beyond that I think their use is in poor choice.


and yet my grandmother is 86 years old and drinks like a mule
Coclus
I'm happy without drugs..
jsymac
I always find it funny when you talk about drugs that people who have no experience of them make all these amazing claims.

If marijuana was legal it wouldn't force people to smoke or take it, are you forced to drink alcohol because it's legal.

Some people will not get on with it or have a bad reaction, same as some people have a bad reaction to alcohol.
Srs2388
I have done a few different things... a lot of different pills i didn't know what all of them were..
smoked pot a few times.
drank a few times.
that's about it. i never was really bad about doing that kind of stuff.
whitehole
In the long run all drugs damage the body in some way. I believe that drugs are good in medical situations but other than that are a waste of your mind and body.

I've known too many people I went to highschool (I'm now 27) who are doing so little with their life or at least seemed to have so much more potential than what they're doing now.

Find something you're passionate about and spend your time, money, and energy doing that. Drugs are just a cheap thrill and will never make you amazing at something unlike working towards some goal you enjoy.
czc587
tried ween many years ago, it's overrated in my view, not sure why so many people enjoy the cheap thrill of it. And now that I'm older I dont wnat my some to get into it, yea I know it's a bit hypocritical but iI think of it as experienced guidance Smile
peeters
no i think it's a waste of money
peeters
and health
Related topics
have you ever tried to make a game??
anti smoking commercials
legalize (soft)drugs
toking up!
Dogs or Cats ?
Best MMORPG there is
Urban Exploring - ever tried it?
The Legalization of Non Medicinal Marijuana Use
Are computers/Internet changing the way we live?
smoking should banned entirely in Australia
Hiking and camping
Why do people feel it's right to choose for others?
International Drug Policies
Have you ever tried Nordic skiing?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Health and Beauty

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.