FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ultimate Frisbee

Blaster
Well my school has a league for ultimate frisbee so I joined up and all. I love playing it with my friends. We where actually throughing to frisbee around before swim practice today. Well were going to be playing games and all that fun stuff and all Very Happy

Well I know that I have played this game with friends in the backyard a lot and its really fun. Is there anyone else that plays?

Interested? Learn more here.
gtherockgod
Our gym teacher makes us play this is gym class, we hate it. We'd much rather be playing ultimate football like our old gym teacher used to let us play. Smile
Annush_K
Frisbee is fun, but I wouldn't take it up seriously... just a way to entertain myself. It's perfect for a day outdoors with several buddies Smile
Anyway, canine frisbee appeals more to me. I'd even take it up if I had time, but alas no one is doing professionally it in my country.
Blaster
It isn't really that serious. Just something to go out and have some fun for a little bit. Its actually should be interesting. Our first practice is this wendsday. Very Happy