FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Source of Everything

atta_hony
Hello gyes this is the great site, and as it its name the source of everything its realy have all the things, like sms directory, telephone directory, jokes, audio sonmgs, video songs, games cheats, poetry, funny pictures, international sms, 3gpp videos songs for mobiles, sofwares for mobiles, girls section, men section, great tips and many many more....

www.extraenjoy.com

or

www.crystallinepk.com
skynet07
not much there is no movies, software, games...
madsencarl
i say just focus your website on just one thing, don't try to be everything. it won't work. trust me.
plato
Cool Work!!
Technaut
um... ok... i have no idea what that site is about... Confused
EriKk
it's a nice site but the music is a bit weak ( music on sites doesnt really work imo) and the banner isn't brilliant.

other than that it looks cool. nice work
ncwdavid
Sorry but thats the worst music i have ever heard. Definately take it off!! And focus on one or two things mainly not loads of different stuff.
atta_hony
Hello Dears, thanks for different comments, actualy really i know my music section is tooo weak, but in these days i have worked on it and now u chek it i have launched the new movies directory, but it ait also not fully lauched but 50% launched & working...