FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Remote file hosting

ChrisCh
Hey, I have a couple of videos that I made myself that I want to host, but they won't fit on my hosting account (one is about 40 MB and the other is about 60MB - I don't enough disk space to put them on my FriHost account). Does anyone know any good (free) file hosts that will let you host Quicktime MOV files of this size? I'd then just remotely link to them from my site.

Smile

PS: I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so sorry if it's in the wrong forum Smile
fala
In fact, Frihost don't allow u to host media(like: .mp3,.avi,.mov) in their server.
I know a website offers 20G to save your pic, music or video.
http://www.steamload.com
u can have a try
ChrisCh
fala wrote:
In fact, Frihost don't allow u to host media(like: .mp3,.avi,.mov) in their server.
u can have a try
Thanks, but I tried going to the site and it's not a file hosting site at all - seems like a parked or vacant domain! Smile

By the way, video files are okay, as long as you made them yourself or have permission from the copyright holder. You can get permission from Bondings to host MP3's that you make yourself Smile
Vins
Have you tried YouTube?
It's free, just create an account and respect the rules.
http://www.youtube.com/
Good Look
ChrisCh
I've used YouTube before, but I'm not looking to show my video on another website's page like YouTube does - I'm wanting to host the actual Quicktime movie file so that it can be downloaded by the members on my site Smile