FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dexter (tv series)

What do you think of Dexter (the character)?
He's a freakin' super hero! Go Dexter Go!
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
I want to be just like him!
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Perhaps he should settle down!
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
I think he should see a shrink.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
He creeps me out!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
That dude should be put in the electric chair!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dexter? Who's Dexter?
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Osprey
This show is great! Micheal C. Hall gives a chilling performance as a serial killing vigilante of justice. He plays this role to a tee, I've never seen a character so well presented on TV.

There is a bit of toungue-in-cheek humor to this series but it is grounded by how brutal and creepy the situations are.

The series is based on a Novel called Darkly Dreaming Dexter, I so want to read the book but I don't want it to ruin any surprises, perhaps after the first season is over.

If you haven't seen this series you can stream the first two episodes online at:
http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/home.do
Scaramanga
I agree with the OP, Dexter is an excellent show. It's too bad some of the best TV isn't on network channels. I mean even without the sex and swearing, Dexter would still be an excellent series.

Oh, and ShowTime just picked up Dexter for a confirmed second season of 12 more episodes. Hopefully each season will cover one of the Jeff Lindsay books that the series is based on (the second book being Dearly Devoted Dexter.) If that's true, with any luck we may even see Dexter through a third series, as Lindsay has a new Dexter novel coming out in August of next year.
NarcoticGetz
yeah i tottaly agree, its a very awesome show, i've only seen 2 episodes so far, im sad that i missed the 1st episodes Sad, but hey its not so bad, my family (3 of us) watch it so it's something to discuss when we're eating or something, =D i love the whole concept of the good guy actually being a serial killer
RT Cunningham
Thanks for pointing this series out. I had never head of Dexter until now. I'm getting the first episode just now to check it out.

I'm in the Philippines and we don't get American TV...
pinkpeople
I love dexter.. Very Happy and his lsister DeeDee
They are so funny.
For a long time I couldn't see it because the television channel..
But now it's back on and every time he's on I watch Razz
Just Love It Twisted Evil
Ducksteina
Dexter is simply the best TV series I've ever seen - I'm soo looking forward to season 2 Smile
The last episode was probably the most exciting 60 minutes I ever had. Man, I couldn't stop smiling because it was so freaking cool!
Episode 6 was one of my favourite, too.

Guess I have to watch season 1 again...
RT Cunningham
Okay, I actually saw every episode, in order, in one day. This show is awesome. It just irked me to no end to find out it was the end of the season!
Indyan
Dexter will be back this summer.
Season 1 was great.
RT Cunningham
Awesome!
Fright Knight
I love dexter. hehe. I'm 21 now but i like that show. In fact i have a dexters game in my GBA. hehe. Go Dexter Go!
Indyan
Fright Knight wrote:
I love dexter. hehe. I'm 21 now but i like that show. In fact i have a dexters game in my GBA. hehe. Go Dexter Go!

Since, you mentioned your age, I get a feeling that you thought this topic was about the cartoon Dexters Lab.
It isnt. Its about the Showtime TV Series Dexter based on the novel Darkly Dreaming Dexter.