FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anime Collectors

vesves
anyone here has the same hobby as me collecting japanese animes series,i need to find some old anime which cannot be downlaod anymore,well i love anime XD

as it is so nice i kept around more then 30 anime series,list down would be too long :p...

i hope you can seed me XD by using torrents ^^
jasmine
I collect mostly anime DVDs and soundtracks. Not much on merchandise like posters, shirts, figures and such. Very Happy
ashen
I collect doujinshis and anime related files on my computer (images, mp3, divX, wallpapers, icons, etc).
rachelisntlost
I download Anime (tsk tsk, I know)... but hell, I really just don't have the money to spend $30+ on a DVD of four episodes. I am joined at site where I pay 25 bucks a year to download them, and I use bittorrent for larger files.

Nonetheless, I'm a HUGE fan of Anime and right now I'm re-watching Full Metal Alchemist, which I honestly consider to be one of the best Animes ever created.

I only watch Anime in Japanese, however. I don't care how good a series is considered in English, I think it's awful if not in it's native language. I don't SPEAK Japanese, (yet!), but watch with subtitles. you pick up a lot of the language though Smile
jasmine
Also, being an anime fan, it can't be helped going through the phase of collective tons of pictures of an anime series from the net. XD
bluecradle
I have more than 80 Gigs of anime series, right now I just finished downloading (tsktsk...) Air Gear season 1, but i'm shifting my DL time for Prison break season 2...
shaggz2dope
collecting anime series is one my biggest hobbies for I Love the way they make the animations more human then possible to explain. The need for comfort and love is a main thing needed for a good anime. I would suggest vandread i just recently started watching it since its been on the TV but its pretty kick ass and i believe that its one of the best out there.
jasmine
I just bought a new series yesterday. xxxHolic! XD Man, and I haven't finished my other DVDs! XD