FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Entertainment Industry Sony (Mind of an investor/broker)

Jumpy
Hi i was interstered in the entertainment industry and sony corp in particular. So any investors/brokers out there i would appreciate any input about this subject.

As you know the new PS3 is coming out tomorrow and i was wondering what are your opinions how it will suceed vrs their competitors like Xbox 360 and the Wii.

Do you think this is a company worth investing?

Of course this does not have to be about the PS3.

Any info about past/future developments of Sony and how they did. Speculation is fine I just would like to get into the mind of a investor and how ones researches about a company before investing in a company like SNE.

Thx alot
TrueFact
Well, I don't know alot Sony Entertainment but I know that they have contracts with the companies that develop games so they produce thier games to run exclusively on Sony products like Playstation 3.

And you can find this when you see a game such as Halo that only works on Xbox and Xbox360 from Microsoft while most of the games that Blizzard produce and make works only on Platstation.

Also you shouldn't think about Sony alone as Sony joined an alliance with nVidia to make the GPU chip for PS3... Of course nVidia has to know how many Sony will sell of PS3 to join this alliance.

That's are my 2 cents