FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Things I hate (Open Version)

S3nd K3ys
Things I really REALLY don't like.

mosquitos

cockroaches

liberals (o.k., maybe they are the same-as-above)

people who see parking in a parking lot as an all-day activity

people who eat, read maps, talk on a cell phone, smoke, or any other number of distractions while DRIVING A CAR

women who still think they're in a sorority after age 30

gossips

big trucks who like their home to be the left lane of the interstate

people who think the rules don't apply to them
BlockUp
Personally, I don't like the people who are incredibly rude toward you, then ask you for favours, and the people who pretend to know what they are talking about.
adorablelila1988
people who pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back..

fist fights over stupid things

boring classes
xorcist
Dragon2Storm wrote:
BAD MODERATORS not saying witch one yet.
bees
the devil

:prove its spam:

Off topic: 59 Posts in one day Yup that's Spam
You been on all day posted stuff and most of it not even spelled correctly.

I hate when people go and park in a place for the whole day especially when you trying to find a parking spot just for a little while. I remember when I lived in NJ everyone double parks just to go in a store or whatever and all the parking lots are taken up.
ocalhoun
^This is hardly following the discussion...
BTW, you're only making it worse by making 20 posts about weather or not you're spamming.
This forum has especially strict rules about spamming, because every the posts are actually worth something and get rewarded with free hosting.

To get back on topic, Things I hate:
All humans (including myself), paying tolls/fines/recurring expenses/interest on anything, computer malfunctions, windows (arguably same as the one before it), windows help, windows office help assistant (darth paperclip) [Rant Removed by O'calhoun].
mathiaus
Because I'm nice I decided to keep the topic open, just remove all the rubbish. Smile

I hate selfish people. The ones that don't even recognise there are other people around. I'm often in a hurry and someone blocking a narrow space while they are strolling round slowly (this also applies to stairs etc), really gets to me.
xorcist
mathiaus wrote:
Because I'm nice I decided to keep the topic open, just remove all the rubbish. Smile

I hate selfish people. The ones that don't even recognise there are other people around. I'm often in a hurry and someone blocking a narrow space while they are strolling round slowly (this also applies to stairs etc), really gets to me.

I hate when that happens in schools people are just standing there talking with there friends while everyone is trying to walk, and then when you get in front of them ther eis like noone there.
Blaster
People talking on the phone while driving.

People in the left lane doing the speed limit.

President Bush.

Deleware drivers (people living where i do know what i'm talking about)

Ugly girls that think there hot.

The people that are awake at 7 in the morning and thd think the rest should be up too.

Lazy Siblings

Dogs that think that when the're thirsty they should wake up the whole house.
Dragon2Storm
hmm you make a valid point and you are a good MOD for removing rubish and not locking a topic your on my good list Very Happy ive given time to think it over and i may have spamed a little and i wish to apalogise to all exept one. sorry!
a.Bird
People who are quicker to judge others before questioning themselves and their own actions.

Disrespect for other's opinions.

War.
Dragon2Storm
mind if i copy that quote for ruture perposes?
Marston
I didn't expect\ S3nd K3ys to be a conservitive...
standready
People that think the universe should revolve around them (ie show no respect or courtsey to others).

Paying taxes and seeing nothing in return except over paid, lazy government empolyees.

Custom service (or should I say dis-service).
reddishblue
People who push me around (littraly) (without even knowing me) cuz Im so short
Aless
- People who don't use their turn signals/indicators (when I'm driving, but especially when I'm cycling)
- The rain (not always, just right now)
- Waiting tables (my current job)
- Inadequate public transportation

That's just at the moment. I'll have 5 different things in an hour, lol.
monzoncf
I hate:

- People who are very selfish. They didn't care about oneself feelings.
- Rude People
- My Teacher
- People who are talking so much as if they know it a lot.
- People who does not cooperate specially in group activities
- People who stole my concepts as I'm student in Programming
- Social Climbers

And Much much more....
S3nd K3ys
monzoncf wrote:
I hate:

- People who are very selfish. They didn't care about oneself feelings.

- My Teacher

Hmm, interesting.

Wink
mschnell
Here it is people--what's ruining the world today:

-Ugg boots.
S3nd K3ys
mschnell wrote:

-Ugg boots.

I have two pair and am looking forward to wearing them again this winter.

Wink
Hunterseaker
I absolutely hate musquito's, they keep me awake for hours.
I also dont like selfish people or people who think the are "the men"
some other things I dont like: long school days, slow pc's and a school who doesnt have the right materials Confused
mschnell
S3nd K3ys wrote:
mschnell wrote:

-Ugg boots.

Wink

Hah, at least it's not the middle of the summer with your shortest skirt.
S3nd K3ys
mschnell wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
mschnell wrote:

-Ugg boots.

Wink

Hah, at least it's not the middle of the summer with your shortest skirt.

Buahaha! Yeah, I saw her a few months ago at the beach. I spewed Rum & Coke thru my nose.
FaLLeN
I dont like:
-The trains where i live(always full of redneck bogans, drinking beer or cheap bourbon and picking fights)

-The price of going to the movies at greater union. 11.80 to go there instead of 5 bux to go to the one down the road.

-People who think that when they make a mistake it was everyone and everythings fault BUT their own.

-Don't like cats.

-The price of popcorn and drinks at greater union(yeah...not fan of them as you can see)

-When you go somewhere that needs ID to get in and everyone of your friends remembered it except you. Then you feel bad cause they miss out.(unless they are idiot friends who will go in anyway Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad )

-People that think L and P platers are evil or crappy drivers, and be d!cks to them on the road. Even though everyone was one once.

And theres more, but i won't bore you more than i already have Very Happy
gh0stface
My list of things that I hate are:
Stupid people.
University of Michigan bandwagon fans(the ones that have no affiliation[ie going to UofM Ann Arbor, having a family member go there, graduating from UofM Ann Arbor, works there and so forth] with the school at all who just like Michigan because they are a dominant football school and like to trash talk other schools fans.)
People who feel the need to drive 5-10 MPH slower then the Speed Limit. Especially when there is no one in front of them.
Girls who wear the hideous boots called Uggs.
Guys who pop their collars up.
Pink shirts on guys.
Coming home from the bars smelling like cigarette smoke.
East Lansing cops.
Religious groups that try to shove there religion on you and are saying that they are right and you are wrong.
People who complain that they can't lose weight yet they keep eating the fast/junk food instead of eating healthy and consuming moderate size portions.
mschnell
gh0stface wrote:

I know that's right! Tack another one up for mschnell!
Pyro Man
[quote="mschnell"]
gh0stface wrote:

Once about 18 months ago, we did an army course at school in the rain and mud and a girl had decided to bring Uggs
The_Gamer294
There is one thing I hate and one thing only.

Uggs.
Blaster
Whats bad about Uggs. They dont' bother me and all.

And i agree about the whole complaing people that eat all that junk.
The_Gamer294
Theyre all over the place. Wtf... Where did they come from? They were just there all of a sudden.
riv_
People laming out on commitments (making it hard for me to follow through on my own)

Tech support people who know less than I do (I mean, who hires these people, anyways - I know very little. It's supposed to be tech support. I don't want to be on hold for an hour only to find out that the person on the other end of the line dowsn't know how to turn on their own computer...)

I'm not a fan of physical pain

Even worse than ugly girls who think their hot. I just can't stand hot girls who think thet're ugly and can't shut up about it.

Or people who can't shut up in general. (which I'm starting to sound like, so...)
Vrythramax
I hate crap...and yeah I'm the bad mod people are talking about.

topic is -closed- to prevent further spam.