FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Beter MODS

Have Beter Moderators
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
the moderators are good
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
most moderators stink
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Dragon2Storm
I find that some mods take opinions the wrong way even if its part of a discution they will ethere lock it or deleat it... more understanding moderators would help.
Josso
Moderators do a great job, especially dealing with as many forums as this. Maybe a topic was locked without you having the opinion it needed to be but... what they say go's and it's not ever a bias decision, from what I've seen.
ocalhoun
Usually your problems with the Mods can be solved by a PM conversation with that particular Mod. If that fails (give ample time if there is no response; the said Mod may no longer be logged in), take it to the other Mods, or if its really serious, an Admin. (Who can demote a Mod)
S3nd K3ys
Josso wrote:
Moderators do a great job, especially dealing with as many forums as this. Maybe a topic was locked without you having the opinion it needed to be but... what they say go's and it's not ever a bias decision, from what I've seen.

I disagree. I admin a forum with over 42,000 members, and over a thousand on at a time and my mods don't work nearly this hard. And we have like 130+ different forums.

The mods here, in my opinion, are too juvenile and too opinionated to do their jobs properly.

Some are condesending when they lock posts, some are just plain rude. Some lock posts because they don't like the topic, yet don't lock other posts that are basically the same thing.
mathiaus
Members that read the rules and stuck to them would help. For instance, for anyone who has made any effort to get an understanding of how Frihost operates will know that topics like this are NOT appreciated.
If a mod is in the wrong, PM them or someone else to sort it out. This can't be done though in cases (like yours), where the member is in the wrong and just decided to argue and spam and irritate everyone. Evil or Very Mad

-CLOSE-