FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love is life

atta_hony
Salam dears,
I am a Muslim from Pakistan, ok I have some thoughts abt LOve i think in qout, Love is Life, If you miss love, you miss life...., so i agreed 100% on this statement because i am in love also sonce 3 years, and thanks God i reach that point to avail my Love....the long story behind this of struggling on this love. But i say confidently that i am in Pure and true Love. Smile
BlockUp
Yeah, I think I have to agree with you. I think the best thing that could ever happen to you during your life is if you fall in love.
TrueFact
I've seen people in my life that nothing made something good of them but love. Love can be the magic to make you better, the power to make you go on and the reason why you live.
CameraKitten
I would have to agree. We believe in different Gods, I believe in the Jehovah God, and you Allah, I believe, unless I am mistaken. But, my God is love, and God is life, so therefore love is life...
Citizen Kane
I dont agree, it should be the other way around:

Life is love

your suggesting would seem that if you miss love, you shouldnt be able to live, whereas the other way around live without love isnt possible. If you live, you always find something to love, first and foremost always yourself. If you cant love yourself you cant live.
urbanbuddha
Hrm... I don't think you should neccessary use love as a reason for living. One should always live for themselves and love their life above all.

Love is great and all, but love for yourself is the greatest.
supjapscrapper
urbanbuddha wrote:
Hrm... I don't think you should neccessary use love as a reason for living. One should always live for themselves and love their life above all.

Love is great and all, but love for yourself is the greatest.

I would have to stringly disagree buddy, with all due respect, he who only loves himself is going to be killed by this love, because it is only egoism and has nothig to do with love and therefore shouldn't be called love .... since there can only be love if this love is directed to others without getting benefice from it, the true value of this love and its pureness can be shown and it makes us a lot strionger since this love becomes external to us and reflected in the things we love, that way gives us energy motivation and goodness to live.
supjapscrapper
CameraKitten wrote:
I would have to agree. We believe in different Gods, I believe in the Jehovah God, and you Allah, I believe, unless I am mistaken. But, my God is love, and God is life, so therefore love is life...

It is really the other way around...

Life should be lovem unfortunately, not loving doesn'nt kill the body, but just the soul, and the unharted and unsensible don''t even know how dark is their soul, till the day is too late where they know they have never done anything real, anything perpetual, love propagates, materoial things not, a certain love can ba 2000 years old, a love for a person or a thing dies in seconds quicker than it was born....

God is not life... I do believe god is in everything and life is the bottom thing, the non-eternal and impure... we are stuck in life and only the knowing-ones get to get rid of it, I love life but the love of god should be infinitely greater since like you said he is love and we on this earth only got some tiny partof that.
mike_phi
Ya congratulations on finding love and i am glad to hear that you have prevailed and persevered to hold on to your love,

It makes me think of another saying love heals everything and love is all there is.

cheers and keep on the good loving

bye bye