FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MODERATORS!!!

Dragon2Storm
Ok im kinda TO I had a post then it dissapered im told it was deleated. So folowing guide lines i asked why. i have not receved any info on why it was deleated it also folowed all the rulles for posts. The name of it was AM I OVERWELMING THIS AREA it also had a poll. Any modes out there care to answer me or do i have to stay in the dark?
S3nd K3ys
Dragon2Storm wrote:
Ok im kinda TO I had a post then it dissapered im told it was deleated. So folowing guide lines i asked why. i have not receved any info on why it was deleated it also folowed all the rulles for posts. The name of it was AM I OVERWELMING THIS AREA it also had a poll. Any modes out there care to answer me or do i have to stay in the dark?

Like I said in the post that was deleted, don't do any more drunk posting. I used to do that. The mods don't like it and will implode. They want you to post, but if you post too fast, they don't like it.

Also, calling out the mods in a thread like this may bring out the ban stick. Good luck. Wink
Dragon2Storm
but i dont post to fast i just post replys alot and i like to talk to people so far i havent broken any rules and some mod just shut down one post i was talking with =/ go figure.
wumingsden
Dragon2Storm wrote:

The moderator that removed your thread was right to do so, end of discussion. If you have any other issues with the actions of the moderators then take it up with an admin, not open up a discussion questioning the actions of someone. This also applies to anybody else who decides to start a thread which was as pathetic as the one that you opened, Dragon2Storm. You also do NOT need to be informed of threads/posts of yours that have been removed, all you need to know is that they have been removed for a valid-enough reason.

-locked-

If you have a problem with me locking this thread then take it up with me privately.