FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

+44

jrs32
Just wondering, what does everyone think of the new +44 CD? I think it is AMAZING. My band and I have even been doing a few songs of theirs as covers, which we very rarely do.
fala
jrs32 wrote:
Just wondering, what does everyone think of the new +44 CD? I think it is AMAZING. My band and I have even been doing a few songs of theirs as covers, which we very rarely do.

I haven't heared about this band before, but I'd like to hear their songs. So, would u commend me some of their songs? By the way, which style do they play?

Thanks!
anxiety1
still need to here thsi!
cheh
fala wrote:
jrs32 wrote:

I haven't heared about this band before, but I'd like to hear their songs. So, would u commend me some of their songs? By the way, which style do they play?

Thanks!

huh, haven't heard about them either... Embarassed
what genre is this?
snowboardalliance
cheh wrote:
fala wrote:
jrs32 wrote:

Thanks!

huh, haven't heard about them either... Embarassed
what genre is this?

It's Mark and Travis from Blink 182 (and 1 or 2 others) so it's rock...pop punk/alternative? I've only heard the single so someone else might tell you more.
gtherockgod
radio-friendly pop-punk junk, the last thing rock needed more of. However, the thing they do have going for them is that there is no Tom Delonge, who was the most annoying part of Blink.
cheh
thanx for the answer snowboardalliance. Blink 182 were pretty fun! i did gaet kinda tired of them at the end, since all songs were sounding pretty much the same, but i found All the Small Things hillarious! Laughing Laughing Very Happy
all-australian-reject
(+44) are awesome as. i had a pre release demo of 'no it isnt' for ages before the album came out and loved it!i had high hopes for the album and it pretty much reached my expectations.
I love the double tracking to marks voice in most of the songs... like in little death. also 'make you smile'...that is a great song, its so different with mark and the girl swapping singing! baby come on acoustic is right up there too! (bonus track on the australian cd and possibly all of them)

They have a similar yet different sound and feel to blink 182's self titled album. but i like it alot! Very Happy
EastCoastArmy
I really like there new stuff I thought the newest Blink 182 CD was kind of a turn for the worst. I liked to see that they all went out and our doing what they have to do. I have yet to listen to the the full CD but I plan on picking it up.
jds10912
i like the cd
some of my favorite songs:
(somewhat in order)
Chapter 13
Cliff Diving
No It Isn't (especially the demo version)
Baby, Come On
djsamsung
just another pop-punk band but with Travis and Mark. a lil bit of a letdown to me, they promised "musical masterpiece in the making"....aint!

but songs like lycantrope, cliff diving, wyhsb, little death, weatherman and make you smile are great.