FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Da Vinci Code on DVD

Afaceinthematrix
The Da Vinci Code cme out on DVD yesterday so I rented it and watched it. What did everyone else think? I liked it. Of course it wasn't as good as the book which I read a long time ago, but overall I thought it stayed relatively loyal to the story and did the book justice.
soulman
Oh I love the movie, the scene of history and the background music is awesome~ well, but I don't think I'll buy this DVD...
innominds
Thanx for the info. I would like to watch it.
7Pound7
how much did you or do you in general pay for the dvd?

Well the da vinci code is a nice pack of fun fantasy. everything is set up being fiction, while pretending it holds a key to some truth. Well it is not.

but, people are in general not interested in the truth, they want entertainment and will pay anything to get it. The more tasty and pretending the fiction is, the better.

any comments?
KoiboySG1
A nice fantasy movie indeed. I have seen the movie a week ago with some friends.
jasmine
It was okay but I was a bit disappointed because it didn't follow and match up with the excitement from the book. Smile