FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

OMG Akai Rice

Billwaa
My family order 2 box of it for hundreds of dollars, and now I figure how it work to make you loose weight.

Today, my first day eating, they look like beatles to me. I am like "WTF is this mom?" Normally, I eat at least 3 bowl of rice, today, I ate 1/10 of it. Now, I really going to loose weight, by not eating. I am planning on not eating rice at all until the rest of my family had eat them all. I just can't stand its look, and the feel of eating. It also feel like you are eating beetles...

I am not the only one, my brother also agree with me.

Is that Akai Rice a rip off? Hundreds of dollars for 2 box? Does it really work? The commercial say it does, but they are probably lying.

I preferr white rice. I really want to do an experiment. have someone eat 1/2 bowl of Akai Rice for a month and measure his weight lost, then have him eat 1/2 bowl of normal white rice and for a month measure his weight lost.
the zephyrus
I have no personal experience with that, but you could try sticky rice. (The stuff they make dessert and stuff from.) It's a lot cheaper than that, though about 3x-4x the cost of normal white rice. To me at least, though, it feels a lot more filling.
RiCtee
What exactly is "Akai rice"?? I don't even know there are different types of rice. Anxious I eat rice (the normal kind??) everyday though.
funnyerror
All kinds of rice are wonderful. I love white rice but I don't know if it makes people skinnier.

-JC
chiwawa
the owner jackson and joanne chung is scamming the people who believe akai rice. please, please don't fall in their trap! it is not worth to spend your hard earn money to these scammers.
ptfrances
Yes what is this kind of rice. It's the first time I heard about this name of rice Shocked
raine dragon
apparently it's sold in California. As far as can tell from reading up on the internet, it's just a local variety of rice that they gave a special band name to and claim has special properties. There don't seem to be any success stories that I can find, and most reviews seem to say it doesn't work.
psycosquirrel
Weird.

Go running or eat less to lose weight, not eating some special rice...

People are so lazy nowadays.
cahdecah
I tried Akai Rice and Normal White Rice , no differences
Rico
Billwaa wrote:
My family order 2 box of it for hundreds of dollars, and now I figure how it work to make you loose weight.

Today, my first day eating, they look like beatles to me. I am like "WTF is this mom?" Normally, I eat at least 3 bowl of rice, today, I ate 1/10 of it. Now, I really going to loose weight, by not eating. I am planning on not eating rice at all until the rest of my family had eat them all. I just can't stand its look, and the feel of eating. It also feel like you are eating beetles...

I am not the only one, my brother also agree with me.

Is that Akai Rice a rip off? Hundreds of dollars for 2 box? Does it really work? The commercial say it does, but they are probably lying.

I preferr white rice. I really want to do an experiment. have someone eat 1/2 bowl of Akai Rice for a month and measure his weight lost, then have him eat 1/2 bowl of normal white rice and for a month measure his weight lost.

This is a really funny post. Thanks for making me smile.

I have a diet food story. My mom used to work with some rotund coworkers. They’d have a full lunch and then have some diet food afterwards to lose weight.
Very Happy
coolclay
Yea it's ridiculous what people well pay tons of money for to loose weight, why eating tons of food and not exercising. Being healthy and not gaining tons of weight is a simple addition and subtraction problem.

You eat something it has caloric value, if you don't use those calories then you gain weight. So if you eat lots of calories and don't use those calories then you'll gain weight.

It's pretty simple.
tony
the zephyrus wrote:
I have no personal experience with that, but you could try sticky rice. (The stuff they make dessert and stuff from.) It's a lot cheaper than that, though about 3x-4x the cost of normal white rice. To me at least, though, it feels a lot more filling.

MMM - i love some Thai mango sticky rice. but i do not think it will make you lose weight! Must make you gain that!!
Arty
I always thought sticky rice was more fattening than white rice.
ptfrances
Me too I was thinking the same
driftingfe3s
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akai_Rice

From what that says, it's a scam. Tell your parents about it, and you prob won't have to eat it anymore!