FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Simpsons

afriot
Best show of all time. It may be slipping, but that doesn't take away from what they've done.
Afaceinthematrix
Yeah I like the show. The thing that I like msot about it is that they have hidden meanings all throughout the series and they also add in a lot of stuff about curent events/politics.
rightclickscott
Er, stop making Simpsons threads?
Pyro Man
The Simpsons are slipping, still cool though
Josso
To be perfectly honest I prefer Futurama, but it's still good though.
Pyro Man
Josso wrote:
To be perfectly honest I prefer Futurama, but it's still good though.

Shame it was axed in 2003
reddishblue
we really need an official simpsons thread
ncwdavid
Its definately getting worse by the episode. I use to laugh a few times watching the old ones but the new ones i actually never laugh at all. Crying or Very sad
Trickster
just startet seeing it the last year and i love the way homer acts Smile
But i still think that South Park is by far the best anima series Wink
Rico
An episode I’ll never forget, or rather a scene from the Simpson’s I’ll never forget is the one where a truckload of hearts gets dumped outside the school cafeteria. Whenever I try to think of something from the Simpson’s I get that picture. I think it’s the way the hearts wobbled as they fell out, almost like they were heart shaped water balloons slowly falling in mass. Exaggeration is a device used in animation to create a more stimulated visual experience. Very effectively applied in that episode. The Simpson’s, I must say I have to go with Josso on this particular one, I also prefer Futerama.
deStructuralized
The Simpsons are getting better and better, I think. They've started making fun of pop culture and current events a lot more.

And it's been on for something like 17 years...that's crazy staying power.
reddishblue
deStructuralized wrote:
The Simpsons are getting better and better, I think. They've started making fun of pop culture and current events a lot more.

And it's been on for something like 17 years...that's crazy staying power.

Better? OMG have you seen many old episodes?
welshsteve
Yeah it's a superb bit of TV is The Simpons. My eight year old is into it and watches it all the time as well. It appeals to kids because it's a cartoon and the characters are funny, and it appeals rto adults because of all the innuendo in ii. SIMPLY GENIUS!!!
todabeat
I really love the show, best show ever made, i've think i've seen every single esisode, i cant wait to see what they do with the movie, and the end of the series, which i believe is due next years.