FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

die hard pearl jam fans

beerleague
how many pj fan on here, I pretty much have all there realesed stuff and alot of there recorded concerts,tons of video clips

I dont really have a list of favourite songs, I like puting in a cd and rockin out, o code is my favourite cd
ddukki
Haven't really heard anything from Pearl Jam lately. They were pretty big here in Dallas for a while 5 years ago. Don't know if they have a new album or anything out. I should look them up, now. Brings back memories ...
Magicman
I like Pearl Jam. They are one of my three favorite bands. Ddukki, they are still around, they have a new album this year and they are currently touring.
hunterm
Ahhhh, Used to love Pearl Jam. But that was many years ago (I think at least 12 years ago) I think it was the album 10 that I really loved. But I remember the die hard grunge fans at the time also got into Temple of the Dog which was a collaboration with Eddie Vedder and some other Grunge bands.

I might rummage through my CD collection and give that a blast this weekend.

"That's why I... Oh .... I'm still alive.... Yeah Yeah"
judelover
policeman, rear view mirror, and best of all, indifference
Scott
I love Pearl Jam a lot. I haven't listened to them too much lately though. Binaural is probably my favorite album, it's awesome. Pearl Jam has been one of the only big bands to come here in a long time (Newfoundland, Cananda). It was an awesome show.
fashioncrimewave
one of my best friends is a huge fan, has seen them many times, has all the bootlegs, etc. etc.

we play music together so i've learned how to play two PJ songs on guitar, In Hiding and Given to Fly. i'm a lot more impressed by Gossard's songs. not really a fan of Mcready's guitar wankery or Vedder's voice though. but i do like how they've tried to buck the record company system.