FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you collect anything ?

Daisie
I m collecting owls but I m not telling anyone because I dont want to end up with owls for every birthday/christmas for the rest of my life lol.

Have you got any collection ?
Annush_K
I collect anything related to gun dogs, like pictures (especially art prints), statues, calendars, photo frames and so on :3
I also used to collect stamps, and have a very nice colection from my dad and grandfather's brother. Smile
snowboardude
hmmm, I collect warhammer 40k armies if that counts
ashen
I'm collecting Ragnarok Online merchandise like t-shirts, bags, folders, cards, and files. Also I'm collecting doujinshi (especially Ragnarok Online) too.
studsstudio
I don't really collect anything, but I find it hard to throw away things I never use. And in some way I think you could say that I collect pictures/ photographs.
studsstudio
studsstudio wrote:
I don't really collect anything, but I find it hard to throw away things I never use (they might become handy in the future). And in some way I think you could say that I collect pictures/ photographs.
marcmgeronimo
I have mp3 collections. Men's Health Magazines, coins, stamps and dvd movies.
thealpha
i collect the toothpicks, they are very beautiful.
nigam
I collect diecast cars like johnny lightning and others.
thinker013
Anything dolphin. I love dolphins. Prints, paintings, sculptures, knick-knacks, clothes, etc. etc.
Tatsumaru
I collect metal albums... I have about 36 now.

I also collect tricks >_>
KoiboySG1
I collect dvd's. my collection is 1511 dvd's big.
The dvd's are al real and not copy's.
Ozzy
I have a collection of badges and key chains.

Me and dad also used to have a huge collection of Hats.
AmzLangers
I have a collection of porselin dolls and dragon ornament's
XD what about I statr a web hosting collection lol Very Happy
aniaw8
I collect stamps. I have a lot of stamps. I get same from my dad. Nearly all are Polish. I also collect photos from scouts trips. When I was young I used to collect sea shells.
Dougie1
aniaw8 wrote:
I collect stamps. I have a lot of stamps. I get same from my dad. Nearly all are Polish. I also collect photos from scouts trips. When I was young I used to collect sea shells.

I also collect stamps, not seriously though. Just got a few good looking ones. I used to collect pokémon cards but that was a loooonnnnggg time a go!!
sodredge
I collect hard to find music cd's and some hard drives, oddly enough.
StPetersSecondary
Some of you may know me (and when my plans of world domination come into focus, all of you will know me) as Vlad The Lord And Master Of the Universe (my friends call me "The impaler)

I have many many collections. Primarily there is my army of evil dragons, however I fancy myself also a bit of a collector of smaller items for example: The Heads of the Innocent are some of my favoite trophies, I will also spare people torture if they can bring me a skull where the spine is still fully attatched.

And that brings me to my next little hobby: devices of torture. My first favorite is somethin I like to call the comb of doom. This device works when someone would like to wake up in there jailcell and try to comb there hair and then... oh wait I've said to much...
TheMasterCheaif
Uhh video games cd's hmm that about it.

Oh an SOULS Twisted Evil
Vladalf
I collect Video Games magazines and Video Games. Twisted Evil
jayrelle
I used to collect stationeries when I was young..Then when I went high school, I am into collecting pocket watch. And now I am starting to collect stuff toys...hehehe.. Twisted Evil
jobu
funny to read all of this. I can't say I collect anything but if I had to say I did, I would say computer software and tutorials. But I am constantly running out of hard drive room so its pretty pointless.

When I was a child I collected license plates from cars.
hlavco
I'm a pack rat and collect all sorts of junk.

Baseball Cards
Pokemon Cards
Pogs Shocked
These little ninja guys you can get out of a candy machine near me.
Hot Wheels/Matchbox Cars
Micro Machines (Only the old ones, when they were designed after real cars)
Penny Racers
I don't collect comics, but my uncle gave me a bunch of his.
HO Scale trains.
Miniature Coffee Mugs with baseball teams on them.
Probably some other stuff I don't remember.
bluefossil
i collect baseball, basketball cards, and video games. w00t
Blaster
I love collecting baseball cards. I have several high cards. I got a Cal Ripken Jr rookie card and a Pete Rose blank back card. I have no idea how much it is worth though and it is kind of making me made.
Motoracer380
i collect signs..like from gas stations and like those fake funny signs..metal beer logo signs...things like that.
glabase
Hehe the only things i collect are my own thoughts - perhaps one day i'll be able to "collect" the thoughts of others. Laughing Cool
deStructuralized
I collect vinyl records.

I used to collect baseball and trading cards, but now I have a whole bunch of them and I have no idea what to do with them.
desertwind
I collect Books, not a very big collection, though. right now about 500+ books.