FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

make the first step even when you fell she loves you?

pollux1er
I am hesitating to make the first step because I noticed that she choosed me. She is cute and appreciated by many guys, i am also in love with her but i notice that she is more keen than me even if she does not decide yet to make the first step. Do you think i should do it unless?
Infensus
im going on about the same thing in my head. I think I just need the balls to say it haha. If you think she'll say it back then go for it.
pollux1er
Infensus wrote:
im going on about the same thing in my head. I think I just need the balls to say it haha. If you think she'll say it back then go for it.

What do you mean by balls to say it? take an example. Do you mean the opportunity?
Srs2388
just remain calm and do what comes natural...
if you feel afraid to make a move, but you want to... you could talk to her about it... I am sure she wouldn't think anything bad of you...
benjmd
Don't play games. Do have confidence. Follow your heart and go after her.
blue77
Don't say anything. Go out with her and if you having a good time make the first step. I mean a kiss or some outher physical contact. This will make the things work.
pollux1er
blue77 wrote:
Don't say anything. Go out with her and if you having a good time make the first step. I mean a kiss or some outher physical contact. This will make the things work.

Thanks for such an idea blue77. This alternative is more romantik and i like it. Unfortunately, the only place we can meet for the moment is the university. That's why i hesitate a lot myself to do the first step. And wait again for the best moment is too long... For me because another guy can make the first step... Confused
xkobram
I think a kiss is wrong first step, i think, better would be inviting her somewhere or taking a walk together. Physical contact.. ehm...hug, taking her hand or something.
pollux1er
xkobram wrote:
I think a kiss is wrong first step, i think, better would be inviting her somewhere or taking a walk together. Physical contact.. ehm...hug, taking her hand or something.

I think the same thing too. A kiss at first step isn't good at all. But the alternative is twice. She can take it bad but she can also take it good way. All depends of the girl in front of me. That is why I prefer a walk because it is the ultime case. But take risk is not good for me.
ashok
Don't hesitate for too long... may be you'll miss her. Just do it what you wanted...
pollux1er
If I miss her it will mean that she is not done for me.
Dragate
okay~ so you think she likes you? You know, she might like you and not want to go anywhere with it? You have to take that in mind.

If you really want to be with her, you can just play along, pretend nothing happens and not do anything and let it just go by and maybe something will happen, or you can be a catalyst, speed this up or change it up a bit. If you want something, in most cases you'd have to work for it, take initiative.

If all that's holding you back is that your a chicken? Then I can say this to you. You love her less than your chicken instincts.

Sorry if that was crude. But I don't want you regretting your chance, if it does get taken away.