FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RoR, Django & Turbogears?

deepak
It's quite nice that you guys provide nice platform for learning new languages like Python and Ruby as CGI. But I would like to recommend that you should also add Ruby on Rail, Turbogears and Django framework on your servers.
wumingsden
deepak wrote:
It's quite nice that you guys provide nice platform for learning new languages like Python and Ruby as CGI. But I would like to recommend that you should also add Ruby on Rail, Turbogears and Django framework on your servers.

Ruby on Rails is currently being installed on server 2. It however is not a priority. I haven't spoken to steve for a while about it but i've just checked the test installation and the files seem to be there, it is just not fully functional. I have never heard of TurboGears but fount that it can be installed on frihost - it is however bondings decision, it its worthwhile and a lot of users want it then it will be more likely installed. The same goes for Django.
rein
Oh wow, Ruby on Rails functionality would be so awesome. I've been testing things here, on a InstantRails installation and i'm loving it so far.
I hope this will be implemented soon Very Happy
Bondings
Last time I tried to install it, it just didn't (fully) work and I have no idea what went wrong. I also don't have enough time to try it again at the moment, so don't expect it for soon.