FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Seeya...

althalus
Here's my goodbyes..

Many of you probably don't know who I am, because I haven't been very active lately. (Probably wouldn't anyway, because I don't make much noice.. Wink ).

Me and a friend decided to share an account at a paid host, so I'm moving on. This has been the best free host I've ever been hosted by, and I'm amazed that you guys are still around to be honest. (Good hosts get DoS'ed and die off if they're too good. Wink ). I've never experienced any problems.

Big thanks go out to Bondings and the Frihost team. You've made my stay a pleasant one.. Smile

See ya!
Josso
Cya man, hope you enjoy your new hosting.
Idoru
Well, have a nice one, though it's hard to belive that even a paid host would be better
then this one. In other words I totally agree on the positive critizism. It's as good as
it get's, and we all just hope that it continues to be! Smile
nilsmo
See you, Swedish person from htmlforums!
althalus
nilsmo wrote:
See you, Swedish person from htmlforums!
Missing you, nilsmo. Razz
Cal_123
Cya dude, now gimme your FRIH$!!!! Nah, only joking, good luck man.
mogchr
Well, that is very good to hear that the hosting is the best free hosting out there. Yippeeee!!! My day keeps getting better and better. Well, I hardly knew you, but bye bye for now.
rightclickscott
I usually wouldn't care, but the only reason I'm posting here is to ask you for your frih cash. I need it to keep the Daily "Guess A Number" Game running.
godam64
someday i will begone to since nothing last forever.
also frihost have a very small amount of bandwidth that 10 gigs is really-really not enough for a good site with a lot of visitors.
if i have move to paid hosting i still need a backup server from reliable server and frihost is one of the best free hosting i found on internet.

i'll keep my account active although i'm not using it Laughing

good luck with the new server Very Happy
Vrythramax
I also wish you the best of luck, and I'm sure I can speak for the rest of The Frihost Team when I say We wish you back, but unfortunatly I am closing this topic to reduce undue spam and traffic on our free servers.

Good Luck.

-closed-