FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what u think about bush resolutions with the immigrants ?

andyrecordz
what u guys think about all this problem with the migration problems in the USA , its a good idea to build a wall in the frontiers with mexico , i believe hes just wrong cuz it has been prove that ilegal people are turling the economy of the USA cuz they work hard and dont get their taxes back just cuz they ilegals so all that money in taxes go to the goverment , so what u think guys about this big problem ?
S3nd K3ys
andyrecordz wrote:
what u guys think about all this problem with the migration problems in the USA , its a good idea to build a wall in the frontiers with mexico , i believe hes just wrong cuz it has been prove that ilegal people are turling the economy of the USA cuz they work hard and dont get their taxes back just cuz they ilegals so all that money in taxes go to the goverment , so what u think guys about this big problem ?

If you think that the income from taxes not returned is any help compared to the financial burden and physical damage they do to our schools, roads, prisons, hospitals, etc etc etc, not to mention the thousands that are killed/murdered/raped EACH YEAR by illegals , then you need to do some more research and quit taking all the BS you're being fed by whoever thinks the financial gain is worth it.

Besides, Mexico is the one benefitting from the illegals here, via the money sent back home by workers here. Next to Oil, it's Mexicos BIGGEST INCOME.

Seriously, look at BOTH sides before you go out on a limb like that.
Star Wars Fanatic
Well, I can't add much to what S3nd K3ys said, lol, and while I don't agree with everything Bush wants to do with this situation (legalizing all illegals, and that guest-worker program) I do agree that a wall needs to be built. I think it should go even farther then that, we need more border patrol, more police to hunt (not that they are animals, or anything, I am not racist, just anti-illegalist) down illegals and send them back to where ever they came from. We also need help from the press, they are so stupid sometimes, they go out and have illegals give stories, and nothing happens, they openly say they are illegal, gah, hate it.

In other news, one of the biggest gatherings of illegals happened a while back in LA, there were thousands of them, guess what the police did, nothing Evil or Very Mad
ocalhoun
^Yeah, I would love to see one of those demonstrations broken up by the police ordering everyone to stand in line and show their proof of citizenship.

Also, you (andyrecordz) said something about them not getting their tax money back? What tax money? Since when do illegal aliens pay their taxes?

A measure I'd like to see in place: forcing anyone making an international money transfer to prove their citizenship.
S3nd K3ys
ocalhoun wrote:

Also, you (andyrecordz) said something about them not getting their tax money back? What tax money? Since when do illegal aliens pay their taxes?

He means illegals working jobs and having taxes taken out under a fake SSN. It's literally a fraction of a percent of the totoal they actually cost. The amount of sales tax in Ca generated by the money sent to Mex wouldn't even cover the amount of SS taxes "gained" by the gov.

Quote:
A measure I'd like to see in place: forcing anyone making an international money transfer to prove their citizenship.

Not a bad idea. Wink
afriot
There is an issue with immigrants in the USA, but sending back all illeagls is not the answer. USA was founded on Immigration and should be handled better than that. Limiting Imigration and creating the guess worker program is the way to go.
ocalhoun
afriot wrote:
There is an issue with immigrants in the USA,
Correction: there is a problem with illegal immigrants in the USA. Legal immigrants aren't a big issue.
afriot wrote:
but sending back all illeagls is not the answer.
Oh, I suppose we should reward them for breaking our laws? They get off easy. There are other borders in the world where people seen crossing them are shot on sight.
afriot wrote:
USA was founded on Immigration and should be handled better than that.
It was founded on legal immigration. What these people are doing is against the law, and they know it, yet they do so anyway. What other laws will they ignore when it is convenient for them?
afriot wrote:
Limiting Imigration and creating the guess worker program is the way to go.

Immigration is already limited (Duh!) Why else would they sneak across the border? Guess worker program? (excellent typo, by the way) We already have that: one can get a visa to work in the USA.
Soulfire
It's simple. Illegal immigrants are breaking the law, and should be treated as such. Nobody is exempt from the law - so if they choose to break it, they should be prepared to pay for it, and because it is illegal to come into the U.S. illegally (go figure) we must take measures to prevent said illegal immigration.

There's no ethics in it, and even if we were "founded on immigrants" we can't accept just anybody - we're getting full, there needs to be regulation.