FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

your scariest monster!

hellgod
Hi guys. You can list out your scariest monsters here. The ones who are the usual pain in the neck and prompt you to go and read the cheatbook

The Hellknight from Doom 3
The Archvile from Doom 1/2
vnt87
Doom's monsters are indeed the scaries one. But I dont think Hellknight is the scariest one in Doom 3. I mean, it looks like an oversized boxer, nothing scary about it, the Imp probably looks even scarier. Personally I think the Cherub is the scariest one in Doom 3. Part baby, part insect, gives me the creep.
RavenCross
Here are some of my scariest monster encounters..

1. Nemesis (resident Evil)
2. Zombies in Silent Hill
sangook
It's definitely Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. He's dressed in black and he's 8 feet tall plus he's the ugliest muther ****** you ever seen. He runs faster than you and sometimes he carries a missle launcher. And he chases you from room to room uttering "STARRRRRRSSS". He's a relentless bastard and killed me many times. But at least he's polite enough to close doors behind him when he chases you through rooms.
ateawonton
is the name of the Greek Goddess of hubris? I learned that the other day reading up on Helen of Troy, Leta/Nemesis is her mother
subhan1
Silent hills Neutral they are not the most scariest but have some impact
thesaka24
At the end of Silent Hill 1, the main boss O.O
Scared the sh*t out of me.
And how about those shadow creatures in Alone In the dark 1, when you play with the girl.
biolu
The monsters from Dead Space are also freaking scary...
XchaosX
Necromorphs from Dead Space the zombies from Dead Island give me the creeps to
Ankhanu
thesaka24 wrote:
At the end of Silent Hill 1, the main boss O.O
Scared the sh*t out of me.

Yeah, the Silent Hill stuff was probably the creepiest stuff I've come across. Tense games.
Pande
The Amnesia zombie thing was pretty scary.
Peterssidan
I used to think that the monsters in the ceiling of the forest template in Ocarina of Time was scary. You didn't see them and all of a sudden they grabbed you. It delayed me finishing the forest temple for quite some time and I even finished the fire temple before finishing the forest temple.
Vanilla
Pyramid Head was one scary guy. Hell, the whole Silent Hill 2 is the stuff nightmares are made of. The Hangers coming from the ceiling in the nightmare hospital, the invisible monsters in Toluca prison (you can only hear their footsteps and their voice, then you shoot and you see blood and JESUS) and the final Pyramid Head... Can't believe I've finished this game thrice. Razz
sysna
Resident Evil series and those monsters which chop your head off with one jump, i don't remember their name but they were really the hardest monsters when you play game in hard mode.