FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please Warn us if the we gonna loose all data....

gnomme
if server 2 goes down for good please tell us first! in the last time I loose all my data
Animal
gnomme wrote:
if server 2 goes down for good please tell us first! in the last time I loose all my data

No problem. We'll look into our crystal balls and predict when the hardware on the server will fail. Rolling Eyes

Keeping backups is your responsibility - Direct Admin has a backup feature that is very easy to use. If you don't back up and you lose data, that's your fault and not ours.

-close-
Bondings
gnomme wrote:

That happened almost a year a go and I really hope we don't have that much bad luck again.

If you wonder about the problems with Apache lately, that's software (Apache) that isn't working like it should and not hardware and should hence not cause any server crashes/data loss. So no need to be worried about that. (and if you would be worried, just make a backup)