FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Stupid question

irinaonline
hi guys, i am wondering, and i already looked around a while already, how to get the link for "donate" in the profile. i couldn't locate a function or parameter where i can set this. every profile has this link for donate, older ones and even very new ones - means it cannot depend on how long you are here or so or how many posts you did already or so. so, please let me know, how i can set this up for my account too. ok? thanks in advance, leo.
a.Bird
Well I see a donate link on your profile. I believe that you aren't able to see it because donating to yourself would be redundant and a waste of the server's bandwidth.
scotty
You can't change whether it is visible. It is always visible under your avatar when you post. You cannot see your own Donate link however.
ocalhoun
^That's it. The donate link allows you to donate to other people. The reason you can't see your own is that theres no point in you donating to yourself. Everyone else can donate to you just fine.
Droop
irinaonline wrote:
hi guys, i am wondering, and i already looked around a while already, how to get the link for "donate" in the profile. i couldn't locate a function or parameter where i can set this. every profile has this link for donate, older ones and even very new ones - means it cannot depend on how long you are here or so or how many posts you did already or so. so, please let me know, how i can set this up for my account too. ok? thanks in advance, leo.

SO if we're able to donate, does it indecate who and how much / when that has taken place? I want some donations hah Just to see how it works, i'll give them back to ya I promis!!! happy posting
ocalhoun
^When you're donated to you get a PM to notify you of it.
Also, the transaction is logged and can be viewed by the admin.
irinaonline
thank you for your answers. of course, it sounds logic and i didn't think about so much intelligence from this forum-software. thanks again, have a nice day and keep cool ...