FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

KOF 2006

m_furquan36
ok this game has alot of things i wanna talk about but the thing is iv played the whole series from 95 Razz i love this game i cant live without it
and also tht finally iv found 2006 before often i played 98 lol anyway i just wanted to ask u know the person iori and the others how do u do there super special attacks??im just curious....anyway just wanted to find out and wanted to say this is the best game on the earth i hail the creaters...and all i can say is tht its a cool game if u havent got it u better lol(not forcing).
fala
m_furquan36 wrote:
ok this game has alot of things i wanna talk about but the thing is iv played the whole series from 95 Razz i love this game i cant live without it
and also tht finally iv found 2006 before often i played 98 lol anyway i just wanted to ask u know the person iori and the others how do u do there super special attacks??im just curious....anyway just wanted to find out and wanted to say this is the best game on the earth i hail the creaters...and all i can say is tht its a cool game if u havent got it u better lol(not forcing).

I love this game, too. But I don't play Iori, I play Terry, offen.
super special attack of most persons are the same:down+forward+down+forward+A/C
or down+back+down+forward+A/C
or down+forward+down+back+A/C
I wish this would help u
kany
I have played King of Fighters as well. and like it as well but like its with all the fighting games You need another player to keep your interest in such games . because you get all bored up by just ending the game again and again and if the other player is good enough then these kind of games is a treat.