FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

please...

sindemencia
if you have an account out of use on server 1 please change for my account on server 2 please...

this is the status now on server 2
( System Uptime 0 Days, 0 Hours and 8 Minutes )

I need frihost... and I accepted all rules this is the best freewebhost in the world but.. I need to test the fantastic server ONE.. please. bondings leave me an space on server 1... but... if you can't do this no problem ...

Bondings Rulez =D=D
Blaster
What makes you so special? DirectAdmin is just as good. Your fantastico is the frihost market place. If you need anything installed people there will do it for frih$. Its also a lot easier to navigate.
wumingsden
sindemencia wrote:
if you have an account out of use on server 1 please change for my account on server 2 please...

this is the status now on server 2
( System Uptime 0 Days, 0 Hours and 8 Minutes )

I need frihost... and I accepted all rules this is the best freewebhost in the world but.. I need to test the fantastic server ONE.. please. bondings leave me an space on server 1... but... if you can't do this no problem ...

Bondings Rulez =D=D

Unfortunately this is not possible. You are encouraged to make back-up's of your files fairly regularly to make sure that you do not lose any important files (Note that this does not mean that when server2 goes down your files are lost)

edit -locked-