FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which movie do you hate??

anna_gabriel
Lets see your opinions!
jeromep
Before The Sunset - A man and a woman talking the whole day... that's it. They didn't even end up together. It is definitely one of the worst movies I've seen.
saskshadowplayers
Benchwarmers- I'm still amazed anyone liked this movie. How many fart/dick/poop/butt jokes can you possibly fit into one movie. I feel a little bit dumber after watching that movie. Oh and Napoleon Dynamite needs a new character... (what ever that actors name is)
HDirtwater
There's this movie....something about posting the same topic more than once in a forum without searching....and then only posting a four-word post....Gosh, I can't remember the name of it.... Rolling Eyes
mceejaydee
Wolf Creek, boring as hell.
talonsmallville
Hi people,

I loved so much watch movies.
I loved commedy, romantic ones, fictions - so many tipes.

I hate some too - the blood tipes or free violence (without a propouse).

One movie that I hated watch was Scary Movie.

Bye.
desertwind
Open Season.

what a f*****g movie.
hunterm
Jeepers Creepers.

What a pile of CACK.

All the promo stuff let you think that it was the scariest movie ever with a strange twist.
Infact it was a boring movie that was completely predictable! I felt like I'd been mugged when I left the cinema after watching that tripe.
Gorgi321
i hate all the new re-makes of old classic movies, because there never as good as the first.
Rico
Any movie with Jean Claude Van Damme in it.
talonsmallville
Rico wrote:
Any movie with Jean Claude Van Damme in it.

Hi people,

It´s funny do you say that.
I just forgot that me too. I usually liked before, but now it´s just only bored and without a story.

Bye.
KoiboySG1
Dumb and Dumberer: when Harry met Lloyd Brick wall

The worst movie ever.
BruceTheDauber
Lost In Translation: two extremely snobby and boring people go to Tokyo, spend their time being rude and snooty and bored, and manage to make an exciting city seem boring, proving that boring people carry their boringness around with them.

And the film won an Oscar! Overrated, or what!
cavey
Lady in the water. It was completely horrible! You should never watch it. I would rather do the dishes. Honestly!
jayzee
behind enemy lines 2
RT Cunningham
Horrible movies??? I could name a few, but what comes to mind is:

THX1138
The Video Dead

There was a particular movie that was so bad, I violently threw the DVD away the same day I bought, but I can't remember the name!
ainieas
I hate Austin Powers and James Bond
kiranaghor
Blair Witch Project.
Maybe coz i watched it in wrong mood.

Daredevil

yuck!
qbanmom5
Gigli or however you spell that horrible movie with Bennifer. Boy that was bad.
bluefossil
28 Days Later. The lead Character really bugged me.
He was such a pain and then all of a sudden he is able to out run the rage victims and take out all the military ******. I really rooted for him to be killed. but it didn't happen. they are making 28 weeks later. I can't say I'm gonna watch this movie in the Theatre.
AutoTechGuy
This is an easy one... THE PERFECT STORM

ok these guys take a fishing boat out.. they are having such a good pull they decide to go further out... then their freezers crap out so they have to hurry home...

but they are warned MULTIPLE TIMES not to come back yet as they'll hit this nasty storm...

but rather than let the fish go bad they decide to brave it... and are warned multiple times yet again..

then they hit the storm and die.

Yeah.. Good movie
chongtg
The worst movie that I've started watching is LXG (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen). I couldn't finish watching it because it just doesn't make any sense and it's soooooo boring.
Captain Fertile
hunterm wrote:
Jeepers Creepers.

What a pile of CACK.

All the promo stuff let you think that it was the scariest movie ever with a strange twist.
Infact it was a boring movie that was completely predictable! I felt like I'd been mugged when I left the cinema after watching that tripe.

It just shows how people’s views can be different. I think Jeepers Creepers and Jeepers Creepers 2 were both good movies. They aren’t movies for ‘thinkers’
But I enjoyed them and watch them several times – especially the first one.

Lady in the water is the last movie I watched and wanted to turn it off before it finished but I made it through – just. Such a plodding story and made in such a way it was dreary to watch.

Hudson Hawk was one movie I turned off before it was finished – awful stuff. I can’t actually remember what was so bad, I think my mind is trying to blot it out.

The only other movie I turned off before the end was one of the Nightmare on Elm Street sequels. The franchise had gotten to the point where it was easy to write anything off by blaming it on a dream sequence, the word plot was forgotten.
talonsmallville
chongtg wrote:
The worst movie that I've started watching is LXG (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen). I couldn't finish watching it because it just doesn't make any sense and it's soooooo boring.

Hi people,

Really?? Likes is very strange - everybory has yours really. I liked this movie - I think that was very good.
Wink
Illionaire
The best bad movie I have ever seen was called "Spiders". It's fairly recent (2000 or newer). It was a cheap B-movie about giant mutant spiders. The acting was so bad that it was entertaining. It honestly seemed like all of the dialogue was made up on the spot. The special effects were all so cheesy that it was good for a laugh.

I think the worst movies are the ones that are only "pretty bad". Any movie that is "absolutely terrible" is entertaining just because of how bad it is. For this reason, I guess a movie that I hate would have to be one that is not entertaining at all, even due to it's faults. I'll say "When a Stranger Calls"...I just watched it.
SGbilder
Where do i even start... lets try with the obvious ones!

American Pie(all of them)
all proamerican B-Actions(enemy of my enemy, Navy seals)
Sentimental crap ass lovemovies(Notting hill)
and now the more specific,
Napoleon Dynamite suxx,
Dumb and dumber
Cable guy

well now i cant think of any more because my mind is getting overwhelmed with loathing for movies...

now dont get me wrong... i love watching movies. its just that most of it is crap.
scimitarmoon
BruceTheDauber wrote:
Lost In Translation: two extremely snobby and boring people go to Tokyo, spend their time being rude and snooty and bored, and manage to make an exciting city seem boring, proving that boring people carry their boringness around with them.

And the film won an Oscar! Overrated, or what!

I totally agree. I could only get halfway through the movie before I got so sick of it I had to just turn it off. I kept thinking it would get better, or at least more interesting, but it never seemed to get anywhere. Yuck.
jayrelle
The worst movie ive watched is "Oceans twelve" I doesnt make any sense.
SmartIcon
It is "Home Delivery".

A such a boring film, oh I can not describe. I went to bed immediately when I watched that movie. i watched only 30% of that movie.

Have you watched that.
BladeRunner
Two films I ABSOLUTLEY DESPISE:

1) The Breakfast Club
2) Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Both make me want to rip my own splean out.
pudovkin
"Dungeons and dragons".

... and love both BladeRunner said. Wink
lyddi8
ELIZABETHTOWN with Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom is by far the worst movie i have ever seen.
They had no chemistry, the whole story was lame, and the director insisted on blaring out music rather than dialogue.
I can't believe the studio actually released it. Shame, shame, shame.
talonsmallville
lyddi8 wrote:
ELIZABETHTOWN with Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom is by far the worst movie i have ever seen.
They had no chemistry, the whole story was lame, and the director insisted on blaring out music rather than dialogue.
I can't believe the studio actually released it. Shame, shame, shame.

Hi Lyddi8,

Actually this movie is on payparview of my tv and I was so curious on see it...

Wink
gawargi
a test
Kelcey
Ice Age was a pretty bad movie. I think I hated corpse bride too, haha.
blk3
Remakes of Japanese horrors and Korean films like The Grudge, the original is way much better although its been said to be directed by the very same director as the Japanese one, and also the Ring (the Japanese version is way much scarier). Ive seen trends lately that successful Asian movies are being remade in Hollywood, could they think of anything new. And btw Lake House (remake of Il Mare) totally unnecessary.
Blu_Spykz
The Descent. Stuart Little 3. See No Evil - Hate all them because they;re boring!

Theres loads I hate, for different reasons.
qbawler311
I hate all will smith movies except for independence day and bad boys I and II. A couple others may have been a good movie but my hate for will smith ruined the entire movie.
MrHockey75
So many to choose from.....

1.White Chicks/Little Man: Two very lame premises, potty humor galore, and the unfunny and unbearable Wayans brothers makes these two films craptacular. (although I admit I didn't waste any cash on these turds)

2. Batman and Robin: While not totally unwatchable, the 4th installment of the Batman movie series gave us, nipples on the Bat suit, AAANOLD as Dr. Freeze, Joel Schumachers (sp?) campy, homoerotic vision, and a great villan in Bane reduced to a mere henchman for Poison Ivy. Almost messes w/ the Batman lore as much as Smallville does every week w/ Superboy/Superman.

3. Pearl Harbor: Not sure if it was Ben Afflecks wooden acting, Director Michael Bay's total mishandling of one of Americas darkest days, or the long, drawn out love story that eclipses what Bay does best...great action sequences. Josh Hartnett does his best to be the poor mans Matt Damon, this was his breakthrough role....slow,boring and only the last 40 mins of the film are any good.