FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can anyone buy me a domain?

Hitman.
is anyone out there nice enough to buy me a domain?

and when i mean domain, i mean like "[your URL here].com"

not something like "[your URL here].frih.net"

it doesn't seem professional, which is what i am aiming for,being a professional admin.

PLEASE! i don't know want i would do but if anyone is nice enough, please buy me one.

either PM me or just post in this thread!

~Thanks

edit by wumingsden - moved from the general chat forum to the domain names forum
jeromep
Are you begging?

Anyway..

Quote:

it doesn't seem professional, which is what i am aiming for,being a professional admin.

What's a professional admin?
Hobbit
A professional admin buys his own domains. Skip a cheeseburger, buy a domain. That's my motto! Seriously, if you're a 'serious admin', you will find out a way to make that domain pay for itself eventually.
jeromep
Yep Smile

Quote:
A professional admin buys his own domains

That's what I thought also. So Hitman, we suggest that YOU buy your own domain. Besides, I don't think anybody would do that for somebody they do not know.
Hitman.
i figured
web_harman
hey man , you are too cool. How pleasantly you asked for the domain. Ok i will buy wyou a domian. What will you buy me.....
dude_xyx
just like frihost offer free hosting for posting there are forums where you can earn points for postings use them to buy domains. try one of them its the best way to get a domain or domains.no need to ask anyone spend some time do some posting and earn a domain yr self.

one of those web sites are www.namepros.com. you will ableto have a domain within a day or two.
Kirth
Hitman. wrote:
is anyone out there nice enough to buy me a domain?

and when i mean domain, i mean like "[your URL here].com"

PLEASE! i don't know want i would do but if anyone is nice enough, please buy me one.

either PM me or just post in this thread!

~Thanks

edit by wumingsden - moved from the general chat forum to the domain names forum

Lol,

You're not PRO, if you come begging it here...
Go buy it you'reselves if you wan't to be PRO >.<
vignesh_natraj
i will buy a domain if you agree to put my google ads on the site you wish to run. Also please contact me with your site details.
Bejeweledhorses
ummmmmmmmmmm
a dmoain huh? well, we all would LOVE to buy you one but they are a bit..................pricy.......
i mean as in $75-88 US DOLLARS pricy

might i suggest you try a FREE webhoster such as geocities.com? its free and that way you can practice alot

NOTE TO ALL OTHER POSTERS HERE:i am not a mod but lets not be mean, we all want real domain names at some point in our lives.................^^

happy new year
Thomas_uk
if u want to be a profesional admin, first all buy ur own domain and second, begging for a domain is not very professsional!
sketteksalfa
Thomas_uk wrote:
if u want to be a profesional admin, first all buy ur own domain and second, begging for a domain is not very professsional!

Same idea i wanted to point out.
horsestables
nope- they are like 75 american dollars! thats ALOT!
Comatose
Uh... Domains are very cheap... You can get them as low as $2.00 per year.
VodkaMartini
Anyway if you are begging here I'll suggest you use a direct link from shoturl, freewebs, or at .co.nr. Not all of the domains are very expensive I think
m-productions
if you would like a free one, just click the link in my profile.
rheanna
dnbuy. it's only 8 bucks Confused