FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air

YellowDemon
anyone remmember the programme Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air with will smith?
i used to watch every episode.
if anyone can get pics and stuff from this programme it would be great.
Xploder
huh? remeber? its still on every day. I watched all episodes a couple of times... Very Happy It was amazing, I don't watch the new shows such as enemies, everybody hates ramond, whats that new show that everyone "hates", with the school? None of them are even close.

Hehe... Laughing
homg
i used to watch it. and yeah, it's still on tv.
Sofie
Oh! The show still airs here in Sweden. Oh! I Love Will Smith! It is soo funny and Carlton is soo good. Hilary rocks as well, I love that she is soo spoiled. And Jazz... do I need to say anything more? He was soo cool! Wink
Boles Roor
Still on tv here too. Great show, and I still watch it if I'm home, or not busy.
ChunkyBustout
That was a funny show when it was new Laughing I'm looking for the episode where Carlton was doing his dance at the end of the show in a turkey suit! I still think that one is too funny!
Mona
it comes on all teh time now. nick at nite, bet, etc. funny show, even funnier now, cause i actually get the jokes. will smith is jsut uber talented.
eday2010
I just finished watching the entire series; I had forgotten how funny it was. You don't get that kind of family-friendly sitcom anymore. The shows actually had morals without being preachy, and could get serious when necessary. Today it seems like sitcoms need to have a joke every few seconds.

It got me to thinking that Will Smith, should he ever want to get back to TV, could make a sequel to the show, where his character is an adult with a family and career raising his own kids. He lives close to the rest of the family, so you'd see them often. I think it could be a good show if it kept the same spirit as the original.
tomisme
Yes, young Will Smith as a street-smart teenager from West Philadelphia was a funny character.
Here's some stuff from the show you may like it.

LostOverThere
For reference, here's the best thing ever:

silverdown
yea i watched it.. and who didn't watch it?